DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Just DELETE the ORIGINAL replay_room.rpy. You must leave ONLY my replay_room.rpyc.
Thank you for your time and effort. Works well. Just fyi for future, you should inform the user to rename the original instead of deleting, so you never get into trouble if they mess something up. :)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Thank you for your time and effort. Works well. Just fyi for future, you should inform the user to rename the original instead of deleting, so you never get into trouble if they mess something up. :)
Glad you enjoyed the patch. As for the question rename or delete the files, know that if you can rename but you MUST NECESSARILY change the file extension (from rpy / rpyc to anything else) because the game, at startup, try to use all the .rpy and .rpyc files it finds. If they are not deleted / renamed all, then the game crashes. If the original files are deleted, there are no problems. If needed, simply unpack the original game file again.

Reactions: DD3DD

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Does it make a difference whether she uses drugs or not? Apparently the same thing happens
i think it doesnt, its a think of the OG creator, he gives you a choice that doesnt matter at all. For a so called choice-based game, there are not so many of them,that actually changes anything, you just have to go the route the dev wanted to, more like a VN.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Usually it's about two days after original release, here's the quote from our hero:

FYI the reason for the 1-2 day wait usually is because I wait for any critical bugs to pop-up in the RPGM version before I start my work.

The conversion itself usually takes ~30min of work and then about 1-2h to update the mirrors with all the versions.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda and dkh8

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I checked out 1.6 and may have some bad news regarding the port.

Deepsleep switched the animation style from a simple .webm movie to looping a series of images so he would be able to display text during said animations. My scripts don't support this and this could cause a delay

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

Deepsleep switched the animation style from a simple .webm movie to looping a series of images so he would be able to display text during said animations. My scripts don't support this and this could cause a delay
I would rather wait for quality then to rush something out. You do an amazing job converting this game, I can wait till you are done.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016

Deepsleep should pay you for this. You are awesome and we can wait.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

hey oms,no sweat man,just do your thing and we gladly wait it.thanks

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes