jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
I checked out 1.6 and may have some bad news regarding the port.

Deepsleep switched the animation style from a simple .webm movie to looping a series of images so he would be able to display text during said animations. My scripts don't support this and this could cause a delay
waitting for you ^_^. you are so awnsome

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
There's a comment on his post for 1.6 asking if there is a renpy version in the works and he replied that there is. Does he mean you or is he doing one?

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Update 1.6 was weird. Jeremy's animated scene was full webm and he was able to display the text but not for the other scenes?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I checked out 1.6 and may have some bad news regarding the port.

Deepsleep switched the animation style from a simple .webm movie to looping a series of images so he would be able to display text during said animations. My scripts don't support this and this could cause a delay
It's fine. Take your time. You're able to achieve and find more opportunities if you take it slow rather than rushing things up

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
There's a comment on his post for 1.6 asking if there is a renpy version in the works and he replied that there is. Does he mean you or is he doing one?
He shares my version with my consent.

Update 1.6 was weird. Jeremy's animated scene was full webm and he was able to display the text but not for the other scenes?
I think he included for Jeremy's scenes both versions in the game.
He mailed me the simple animations for all scenes so depending on how difficult it will be to port the new style I might have to use them as fallback.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019

He mailed me the simple animations for all scenes so depending on how difficult it will be to port the new style I might have to use them as fallback.
Got to say, this collab between you and Deep is awesome :D

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

damn..i wish we could help, but i have a feeling that this aint easy as porting mods from skyrim LE to skyrim SE

Reactions: Joginder and OppaG

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Its ok for delay we can wait no big deal i hope will be no more then 2-3 days though i will be busy later but its ok i guess done when done keep up the good work!

Reactions: beycoast62
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes