playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.6] [osmcuser132] - Original Size: 894.41MB

Download Win (439.5MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
It's bugged though.
Jeremy is still there (not dead) acting like Anna had nothing to do with the kidnapping even though she had them take the blindfold off.

If I need a newer save can someone provide one where Anna is a total slut that sleeps with anyone?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Why is Jeremy still alive?
It's bugged though.
Jeremy is still there (not dead) acting like Anna had nothing to do with the kidnapping even though she had them take the blindfold off.
I looked in to the code and everything should be OK regarding Jeremy. All his scenes have the correct conditionals.

The only reason I can think of is that you played the bugged 1.5 where one Jeremy scene was missing these conditionals. In this scene you get a choice and depending on what you answered there, this would become the conditional for the BDSM scene in his apartment.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I love this game! I do think though , that in some situations, Anna should have had less of a choice to opt out

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Last edited:

itisitex

Mar 25, 2018
First off, This is a really entertaining visual novel / game. The graphics are great and it has repeatability.
I did notice several places where the character makes decisions that should have been left to the reader,
I know this would add more work but it could add more character depth as well. Letting her take charge and become more of a Dom would be cool see.
anyway keep on keeping on

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys new to this game I'm loving the Ren py version so far just one question is this version the same as the [RPGM] version or is it updates behind pls let me know

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
LOL..has play this game long ago and just saw first now..there are no Vaginal sex on TAG.
(EDIT : now there are add. finally.)

Would love see Lily of the Valley by P and P to renpy!! a lots sex scene :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v1-2-p-and-p.323/

And Manila Shaw : Blackmails's Obsession by Abaddon.:rolleyes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-17-abaddon.7857/
Oh yes I support that. I tryed to play both of them by saves but a renpy version of both of them would be great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes