Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can I change the name of Anna with another name in the renpy version? For example, replace Anna's name with the name Sonia
There is no mechanism in the script to do that.

You could do a 'replace all' in the 'scenes.rpy' file in the 'game' folder. Seems like a lot of bother to me. But, if it's that important to you, give it a try.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
can you port lida adventures ep1 in ren'py ?
Lida is in desperate need of a Ren’Py remake!
I tried playing Lida twice but could not get past the stupidity in some of the dialogue/scenes.

My house got broken in, my front door is broken and my fiance is missing but I found some sleepwear so let's go to bed.
Next morning: oh no, there is a hobo in my house, let's give him a BJ so he leaves

Can I change the name of Anna with another name in the renpy version? For example, replace Anna's name with the name Sonia
Not Easily.

1) In the game folder, there is characters.rpy file you can edit with a decent text editor (not notepad) and can change all character names. But this only changes the name displayed during the dialogue of the character itself and not in the dialogues

2) In the same folder there is also a scenes.rpy. In this file you should change all dialogue referring to Anna but you need to be careful here not to rename variables or scene names that has Anna in them or you could break the game.

I think however this would be a feature I could add easily to my scripts to generate custom character name dialogues however the game is called Anna Exciting Affection

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
2) In the same folder there is also a scenes.rpy. In this file you should change all dialogue referring to Anna but you need to be careful here not to rename variables or scene names that has Anna in them or you could break the game.
Exactly. There are files in the 'images', 'movies', and 'sound' folders that have 'Anna' in their titles. Not to mention the 'replay_room.rpy' file.

I think however this would be a feature I could add easily to my scripts to generate custom character name dialogues however the game is called Anna Exciting Affection
Why bother? In my opinion, if you have free time to burn, why not find some other RPGM game you like, and convert that to Ren'Py? That would please many more people. How about Lust Epidemic? I haven't tried it, but it seems to be a popular game. I'm sure there are others that might appeal to you.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried playing Lida twice but could not get past the stupidity in some of the dialogue/scenes.

My house got broken in, my front door is broken and my fiance is missing but I found some sleepwear so let's go to bed.
Next morning: oh no, there is a hobo in my house, let's give him a BJ so he leaves
What, this doesn't happen in your life? Sounds pretty normal to me!

:ROFLMAO:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
So did a spell/grammar check and a small rewrite of 1.6. for the RenPy version

Changes made:

- Made the Jeremy interaction into a more appropriate dom/sub interaction by Jeremy lying and Anna feeling guilty.
- The use of "Daddy" and "lil-Angel" is dom/sub related not incest based, but take it as you like or change it if you don't.
- Added a small Jeremy/Anna post sex scene (text only).
- Anna making the best of the situation with Luca and controlling him felt more appropriate with the character arcs.
- Grammar and spell checks galore but I too probably missed some.

Installation:

Move (cut/paste) the original scenes.rpy file from the anna_ea_remake-1.6-pc\game folder to somewhere safe ie the anna_ea_remake-1.6-pc main folder.

Move the below attached scenes.rpy file to the anna_ea_remake-1.6-pc\game folder

Run the game. Use the replay room or play it through from a 1.5 end save to see the changes made.

Final Notes:

Please comment and post feedback on the changes if you like. This was purely just my take on how the 1.6 Jeremy and Luca interactions could have gone down. I merely fine tuned the interactions for my tastes and still kept everything in. So the relationships are gotten into softer but the interactions are still hard with rounder edges hehe

As always none of this would be possible without Deep or osmcuser132. So my thanks to all their hard work.

Reactions: Arranguren

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is not the thread for the developer of the game. This is a remake thread. We have no direct information about any game developments here. If and when the developer issues another release, the modder will provide us with his remake in Ren'Py as soon as he can.

You might try here:
F95 developer's thread
or here:

or even here:

to get more direct information about the game's progress.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Ho my gad bro u will forever be in my heart, i tried so many time to play with the rpgm version with all the crash... And now, you make my day love ya.

Reactions: DD3DD

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
Great, when it is released here I'll have a look at it

Is there a change-log available?
Because if it just fixes the bugs I reported to him during my 1.6 conversion I have no work
he said he made some changes in the taxman scene and separated the Jeremy path

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Lida is in desperate need of a Ren’Py remake!
I would prefeer a Renpy Remake of Lily of the valley, in my opinion it's one of the best NTR games out here, with it's only problem being the fact that it's a RPGM game, i don't really hate RPGM games, but those games that don't really use combat and things like that get pretty boring with RPGM, and also the fact that in RPGM you can't really see all routes since, again, it's boring to replay.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Good Fuking Work! if u do the same with Lily of the Valley and Manila Shaw ill own u a big one!

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes