Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I need save file for this game from the airplane scene where Jeremy fucks Anna in the plane
Well if you've got the renpy version... why? Just turn on skip unseen text in teh settings menu and hold control to skip from choice to choice. You'll get to that scene in just minutes. Hell of a lot quicker and simpler than waiting for someone to post a save.

Also, 1.7 is out, so, hype for that.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Question: Is the choice for the lesbian scene in the bar not in this Renpy version? Beause i can't seem to get it :(

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Question: Is the choice for the lesbian scene in the bar not in this Renpy version? Beause i can't seem to get it :(
The one while Anna is stripping?, I believe it is.
Can't remember the circumstances of the choices i made, I had to go back and change them after my first playthrough and wanted to see the scene myself.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yo don't give blwojob after The owner of the bar go to see where is his son. Don't do it go to serve wine. If you give him wht he wont you give blowjob tow costomers. If don't you have special dance with your firend (lesbian path)

Reactions: T800

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Yo don't give blwojob after The owner of the bar go to see where is his son. Don't do it go to serve wine. If you give him wht he wont you give blowjob tow costomers. If don't you have special dance with your firend (lesbian path)
But the problem is i don't have that choice there to give him a blowjob of not.. how do i get it?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
But the problem is i don't have that choice there to give him a blowjob of not.. how do i get it?
When one couple order o bottle of wine, she go serch it and minwhile Patrick son show her and try to fuck her with finger, she push im with a botle in th head. Patrik cam to see where is gone. Anne can make tow choise: 1) Give him what he wont (Blowjob). 2) Se he came out anywhei (Lie) (Lesbian Path)

Reactions: fbass

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
When one couple order o bottle of wine, she go serch it and minwhile Patrick son show her and try to fuck her with finger, she push im with a botle in th head. Patrik cam to see where is gone. Anne can make tow choise: 1) Give him what he wont (Blowjob). 2) Se he came out anywhei (Lie) (Lesbian Path)
I have heard this before but i am not getting that choice there, that's the problem. And as far as i know i'm on every lesbian path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 88Michele88
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes