JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
When one couple order o bottle of wine, she go serch it and minwhile Patrick son show her and try to fuck her with finger, she push im with a botle in th head. Patrik cam to see where is gone. Anne can make tow choise: 1) Give him what he wont (Blowjob). 2) Se he came out anywhei (Lie) (Lesbian Path)
I looked through the scene again and the game autochoses option 2 but i am not getting the lesbian scene.. :( How is this possible?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hold on, be strong...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that Deep will have more scenes like this. Maybe get the "same" toy at his office so he can tell Anna that she has to stay in it the whole work day so every body that comes to his office will see his "premium" toy/slave/trophy. The scene was/is great. I had 2 (personal) wishes though, 1st; that he would have fucked her pussy and 2nd; that he told Anna to wear some stockings/or that he says that he has bought her something that she should try on. ;)

Reactions: Dars

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Deepsleep choose the worst week in my schedule this month to release.
ETA Friday morning before noon CEST, otherwise Monday
No problem, while I miss not being able to play with Anna I know it will be worth the wait.

I do wish DeepSleep would make Renpy the official build though, RPGM (especially on a game this big) is so annoying and slow to play.

Reactions: royale24

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
That's already answered, don't give Patrick what he wants when he finds you in the warehouse where you've knocked his son out.
I know this but as i said before i don't have a choice there! The choice you all speak off just isn't there for me somehow.. :(

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes