MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Just discovered this version few days ago and had alot of fun playing it, since being on RPGM kept me from playing the orginal.

Thx for porting this zu Ren'Py. Can't wait for future updates!

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
For those who are being impatient and such, I understand, I too am waiting for the Ren version to come out as soon as possible.

However there is no point in spamming how when why or whatever, first off it is unofficial meaning it is done in his free time and in no way is working for or with the original rpgm creator ( as far as I know off ) he is not getting paid for this and in no way is obligated to have a set schedule to release anything.

yes it may be a while before a new release but see it also this way, even if by the time 1.8 rpgm gets released and he finally does have some free time and decide to update we will have 2 updated worth of ren'py game time to go at.
So long as he replies and has does not say outright that he is abandoning or discontinue his work on this it means it is not abandoned. Just take it as Life happens, everyone has those days they are too busy and last thing on their mind is some project they got at home that they do as a hobby or in their free time for...free. Calm down and enjoy some other games for a while read a book or 2 and keep an eye out. spamming when release comes or whatever wont speed up anything.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes