getclosetome

Apr 8, 2019
Thank you for 1.7 release.
I prefer playing Anna EA with Renpy than RPGM one.
I also play the original one to search some different experience but still prefer playing with Renpy.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
It looks like this update is missing the "clothing shop with Patricia" and "party with Alfred and friends" scenes. I know you're busy but please add them.

Nevermind. It's just out of order. Should have been before real estate scene.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Regarding the pool party scene and the ad filming: in the rpgm both these events had as precondition that the beach scene with Rebecca needed to be done and then could be done in whatever order of your choosing. And the credits was a separate scene triggered when both scenes are done instead of some extra lines to a specific scene as was in the previous versions.

Therefore I did it as morning breakfast+beach, afternoon ad filming, party in the evening.
I think it is mentioned in the beach scene that the party is in the evening after the clothing shop closes and during breakfast she mentions she is in a hurry to meet Dilan the photographer which is why I choose that order

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Regarding the pool party scene and the ad filming: in the rpgm both these events had as precondition that the beach scene with Rebecca needed to be done and then could be done in whatever order of your choosing. And the credits was a separate scene triggered when both scenes are done instead of some extra lines to a specific scene as was in the previous versions.

Therefore I did it as morning breakfast+beach, afternoon ad filming, party in the evening.
I think it is mentioned in the beach scene that the party is in the evening after the clothing shop closes and during breakfast she mentions she is in a hurry to meet Dilan the photographer which is why I choose that order
You doing awesome job with this remake. I enjoy much more the ren'py version. Keep it up.:D:D:D

Reactions: guriga64 and Gunizz

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

Appreciate all the hard work done on behalf of us horny slackers :)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
For all Italian players I have just published the Italian translation of Anna Exciting Affection 1.7. The link is in the first page of this thread. The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la traduzione italiana di Anna Exciting Affection 1.7. Il link e' nella prima pagina diquesto thread. Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I Don't know if it's a bug or not, but i didn't have sex with Michael but the game assumes that i did.
Can it be a bug or is part of the narrative?

In my other save i did have sex with Michael and she dosen't mention the sex.
I think that it's a bug.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes