• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 143455

Overview:
This is a fan remake of in Ren'Py.
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
Thread Updated: 2019-11-06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Known Issues:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:Italian Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 135493 View attachment 135494 View attachment 135495 View attachment 135496 View attachment 135497

Is this version the last one?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is this version the last one?
The version number of the Ren'Py remake generally in sync with the version number of the RPGM based original it is a copy of.

eg. if the Ren'Py release has a version number of v1.7 then it is a copy of the v1.7 release of the RPGM original.

Reactions: hotword3

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I mentioned it somewhere in the changelog. I switched to following Deepsleep's versioning and if I release bugfixes, I will add letters at the end (ex 1.7a)

Reactions: hotword3

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
My God that woman don't know when to shut up. She was telling every detail of everything they did to Jeremy. I still have to see if she could keep her mouth shut if I had him killed.
Every time she opens her mouth it's nothing but trouble. I was like shutttttt uppppp!!!!!!
Please someone make her stop talking . She likes to put her foot in her mouth a lot.
Jesus that woman has a big mouth. Every scene or every other scene she would get into trouble.
This game is like a yoyo rollercoaster between good and bad choices.
And she is way too naive to learn from her mistakes.
Great game of a woman you just love to hate when she talks.
Great many choices like multiple paths with hidden stats if there's any.
Easy gameplay just click and choose option.
I just hope in the next version they make her less naive so she can stop running into the same people and making the same mistakes....peace

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Walkthrough?
Not needed, you either have sex or you don't have sex.
There is only one alternative route which is with her boss Jeremy.
If you refuse him, you start a lesbian relationship with Diane instead.
word of warning: there are a lot more scenes with Jeremy

Reactions: makcim334

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español - v1.7
Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original (esta versión en renpy, se entiende, no el RPGM) y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---
Spanish Translation - v1.7

As always, you have to download and install the original game (I mean this renpy version, not the RPGM), then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

---

This patch also fixes some continuity bugs:
- Anna fearing Carl's reaction despite NOT peeking him while having sex with Rebecca
- Anna going to Tim's desk to check decrypt progress despite NOT convincing him to steal Jeremy's data
- Anna going on a business trip with Jeremy and Liam while being on Diane-Timothy's beach fun path
- Jim calling Anna twice after the renovations
- Anna thoughts after Luca's offer and after fucking Michael at the hotel now reflect what actually happened in both scenes
- Fixed wrong pics showing before some animations
- Deleted (what I though were) some useless options in gallery mode

There are other bugs I didn't/couldn't fix but I guess they also exist in the original version. I.e., Liam's scene on the plane only makes sense if Anna actually stole data from Jeremy, but if you are on Jeremy's pet path you'll get that scene even if she didn't. Also, from a storytelling point of view, that condition (stolen data) seems to be the reason why Anna gets Ashley's laptop (and then starts her camshows), but she gets the laptop anyway and if she decides to tell Andrew the truth of why she needs it, she says she has found some data against her boss (which in some paths have never occured)

Anyway, osmcuser132 please feel free to add this patch to the OP/main download files and great job with this port

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
- Anna fearing Carl's reaction despite NOT peeking him while having sex with Rebecca
- Anna going to Tim's desk to check decrypt progress despite NOT convincing him to steal Jeremy's data
- Anna going on a business trip with Jeremy and Liam while being on Diane-Timothy's beach fun path
- Anna thoughts after Luca's offer and after fucking Michael at the hotel now reflect what actually happened in both scenes
hmm, the question now is, are these issues also in the original or are these only issues with my conversion scripts.

During my last conversion I did notice an issue in one scene and to fix it I should rework how game-switches are handled.
The downside of this fix would be that it would break all save-games but I am currently working them so it will happen at some point

Depending on when Deepsleep plans to release his next version I might do a 0.17a release first so people can prepare their save-games for the 0.18 release.

Also, since there are now two translations would it be helpful for me to look in to how the translation system of ren'py works so people could easily drop in language files?

Reactions: makcim334

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
hmm, the question now is, are these issues also in the original or are these only issues with my conversion scripts.
Dunno, I just assumed they came from the original but I haven't played it for ages

Also, since there are now two translations would it be helpful for me to look in to how the translation system of ren'py works so people could easily drop in language files?
In this case translations are easy as there are no text-based variables that needs to be shown on screen. As a developer, the only changes you need to include are the _("") symbols that you might see in characters and gallery scripts from my patch (basically, you have to put that symbols anytime text between those brackets should be translated). Renpy sdk will recognize and add those strings to the translation templates alongside with dialogues and menu options (you don't need to do anything with these, as they are automatically generated as translatable text), then everything else is just translator's work.
Also, don't forget to add an option to switch languages in the preferences menu section of the screens.rpy (again, you just have to take a look at mine to see how it works)

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
Traducción al Español - v1.7
Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original (esta versión en renpy, se entiende, no el RPGM) y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---
Spanish Translation - v1.7

As always, you have to download and install the original game (I mean this renpy version, not the RPGM), then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

---

There are other bugs I didn't/couldn't fix but I guess they also exist in the original version. I.e., Liam's scene on the plane only makes sense if Anna actually stole data from Jeremy, but if you are on Jeremy's pet path you'll get that scene even if she didn't. Also, from a storytelling point of view, that condition (stolen data) seems to be the reason why Anna gets Ashley's laptop (and then starts her camshows), but she gets the laptop anyway and if she decides to tell Andrew the truth of why she needs it, she says she has found some data against her boss (which in some paths have never occured)

Anyway, osmcuser132 please feel free to add this patch to the OP/main download files and great job with this port
thanks, it helped me a lot (y)

Reactions: moskyx

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
For all Italian players I have just published the Italian translation of Anna Exciting Affection 1.7. The link is in the first page of this thread. The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la traduzione italiana di Anna Exciting Affection 1.7. Il link e' nella prima pagina diquesto thread. Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.
There is a problems with your Italian translation version
and grammatical errors must be corrected.
In the Italian language there are different declinations for masculine and feminine
when a male said:
I have been home the phrase is " Dove sono stato "
if a female said the same frase
the result is: "Dove sono stata"

So when Anna said someting like that she talk about herself how she is was a MALE!!!

that is the major problem in your translaction

when she talk about herself or other people refer to her... they also refer as she was a male..

if you send me the text file i will try to help.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
There is a problems with your Italian translation version
and grammatical errors must be corrected.
In the Italian language there are different declinations for masculine and feminine
when a male said:
I have been home the phrase is " Dove sono stato "
if a female said the same frase
the result is: "Dove sono stata"

So when Anna said someting like that she talk about herself how she is was a MALE!!!

that is the major problem in your translaction

when she talk about herself or other people refer to her... they also refer as she was a male..

if you send me the text file i will try to help.
This is one of the biggest problems in machine translation. Very often the genre is not correctly attributed to the context. I'm working on some routines that verify the context and change the genre (at least in the simplest cases). Only with a check, line by line, can all cases be corrected. Often, also, the tense time is upset and a past time becomes present and vice versa having "tragicomic" effects in the dialogues ...

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018

During my last conversion I did notice an issue in one scene and to fix it I should rework how game-switches are handled.
The downside of this fix would be that it would break all save-games but I am currently working them so it will happen at some point

Depending on when Deepsleep plans to release his next version I might do a 0.17a release first so people can prepare their save-games for the 0.18 release.

What moskyx said is correct.
There is also another problem ... Unfortunately the translation system of renpy does not include the translation of characters. So if a character is defined as "Uncle Jim" in Italian (or any other language) remain "Uncle Jim". For this reason, for my translations, I have included a patch where the characters are "redefined". I really hope that in the future renpy will also translate these.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes