moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What moskyx said is correct.
There is also another problem ... Unfortunately the translation system of renpy does not include the translation of characters. So if a character is defined as "Uncle Jim" in Italian (or any other language) remain "Uncle Jim". For this reason, for my translations, I have included a patch where the characters are "redefined". I really hope that in the future renpy will also translate these.
You can also edit every character's name from the defining list putting it between _(), then ren'py allows you to translate them. But yeah, in many games this manual check and editing (not just for character's names) can be a real pain in the ass if you want a 100% full translation

Reactions: Xtanketa

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I like this remake version a lot but may i ask why the compressed version and not the better quality one?
In the beginning I took Deepsleep's version and decrypted and converted the PNG's to WEBP format.
Now that Deepsleep provides a PNG version and a 'compressed' WEBP version, I just use that one instead of doing the conversion myself

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
I love this remake, without it I wouldn't have played this game. Disliked the forced gameplay (going around etc.), took up way too much time
Well what you mention is a minor drawback of rpg. Main advantage of renpy is that you save whenever you like and explore all possibilities of the plot far more easily!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I will give this a try, not a big fan of the rpgm games and how movement around the "map" is done but was told this is a good remake so will give it a try

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
osmcuser132 typically waits a little while to make sure there won't be a bugfix release. Then it takes him a little bit to do the conversion, then he uploads it.[/QUOTE]

How does an RPGMV bugfix delay the Renpy conversion?

Reactions: DD3DD
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes