greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
How does an RPGMV bugfix delay the Renpy conversion?
If the RPGMV bug fixes/changes relate to things like the story-line content or the setting of story-progression related variables, then it's quite likely that those same fixes/changes will need to be made within the RenPy based remake too.

Reactions: fbass

crt232

Jan 2, 2020
The RPG version has RPG stuff (running around on a map, finding stuff etc.) the Renpy version is just a regular VN without that stuff.
Oh, guess I'll play this one then, not a fan of the rpg stuff, how fast does this one get updated when a new version of the original comes out?

fbass

May 18, 2017
We all know the new version is out. The renpy version is a bonus
Oh, guess I'll play this one then, not a fan of the rpg stuff, how fast does this one get updated when a new version of the original comes out?
This is a very well done renpy fan remake of the original game. It gets updated when the original game gets updated

Reactions: SamHaim

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
If I am not wrong there will be a 1.81 or something which will be released with some additional content, so is the renpy version going to be delayed for that or will there be a different update when that extra content is out. I'm basically asking if there will be both 1.8 and 1.81 for the renpy version.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
If I am not wrong there will be a 1.81 or something which will be released with some additional content, so is the renpy version going to be delayed for that or will there be a different update when that extra content is out. I'm basically asking if there will be both 1.8 and 1.81 for the renpy version.
High chance of if that being the case then the renpy version will be delayed till after that comes out unless it would take month, however when the rpgm version gets updated, this remake never follows on the same day for a few simple reasons.

1. Mainly it is done for free in his/her own time and so depends on real life giving him free time to do so.
2. When RPGM version gets an update sometimes there are bugs on the release or possible things missing so he waits to make sure that it is a bug free version with everything in it and on it, this avoids double or triple the work. Because of to revisit and re implement said bugfix/missing image.
3. His own personal motivation to do it.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes