Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Hi guys..... i downloaded this game(ren'py apk one) 4 times from different sites(apkgamers,fab natin...)
And i have a problem....parsing the package....
What should i do? Can someone help me plz?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hi all i just want to ask a question is there any way i could watch the images as jpg. I can only open them with Chrome HTML Document is there any way i can convert them ????

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi all i just want to ask a question is there any way i could watch the images as jpg. I can only open them with Chrome HTML Document is there any way i can convert them ????
You can use this website to convert any image you want

Reactions: Namco15

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The images are in WEBP format, if you install this codec in your OS, you can watch them in your default image viewer

Reactions: Namco15

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Guys how to save in android? If i could save where should i put the save files? Or where could i find it?

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Hi guys..... i downloaded this game(ren'py apk one) 4 times from different sites(apkgamers,fab natin...)
And i have a problem....parsing the package....
What should i do? Can someone help me plz?
I can not install apk one....can somebody....anybody....help me?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Where could i find rebecca for the party?
This is the ren'py version thread. You don't need to find anything.

For the RPGM game, check the game folder, there is a map.jpg in there and I suspect you need to be at the beach

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Use IrfanView...
Damn! That works like a charm. Able to open an image with IrfanView and just space through the folder. Loads so quickly, that I am going to start using it for .jpg and other image formats. To hell with Photos!

Many thanks for this tip. (y)

Reactions: woj_tec

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I will try it tomorrow ezgif is good but we are talking about 4000 images that could take a very long time to convert those thanks again guys for giving me such useful tips
Just downloaded IrfanView. No conversion necessary. Just open an image at the start of the folder with IrfanView, and space through the rest.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes