Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
thanks for the hard work translating this into Ren'py !
And thanks the original game developer too , of course. Finally gonna check what the fuss is about , this game came highly recommended

Reactions: paddyo73 and DD3DD

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
The underlying game engine.
If you like to walk around from scene to scene, play the RPGM
If you want to play a VN with just clicking to move the scenes along, play this
Unfortunately the new bar scene skips a large part of it.

When Anna tries to leave and Patrick speaks to her it skips to the scene when shes trying to go to the bathroom, missing out a large part of the scene.

The image it repeats at the skip is 27-9_bar_81

EDIT - The scene plays correctly in the replay

• Thinking Face
Reactions: critter and DD3DD

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately the new bar scene skips a large part of it.

When Anna tries to leave and Patrick speaks to her it skips to the scene when shes trying to go to the bathroom, missing out a large part of the scene.

The image it repeats at the skip is 27-9_bar_81

EDIT - The scene plays correctly in the replay
This is what happens if you tell Patrick to fuck off and he does not insert the buttplug.
And you don't get the insert buttplug option if you didn't jerk him off in the warehouse but instead did the lesbo-show with Emily.
Then you don't flirt with the customers to sell the alcohol and then you shouldn't see the scene were Patrick sells Anna's ass while she is in the toilet.

confirmed bug: The ass selling scene is not marked as optional and will always show

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
This is what happens if you tell Patrick to fuck off and he does not insert the buttplug.
And you don't get the insert buttplug option if you didn't jerk him off in the warehouse but instead did the lesbo-show with Emily.
Then you don't flirt with the customers to sell the alcohol and then you shouldn't see the scene were Patrick sells Anna's ass while she is in the toilet.

confirmed bug: The ass selling scene is not marked as optional and will always show
Ahh I see, it's just not very clear, but that might be due to the Renpy remake, it just jumps.

I did wonder why the replay scene asked about the buttplug!

I will replay :)

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I skipped over this game for a long long long time b/c I don't like RPGM. Couple that with Female Protagonist and meh. BUT let me tell you something, I have played the Renpy version and this is one fine ass game! I'd leave a review but for some reason I can locate how to do that. Regardless smart move going to Renpy! I might even donate moving forward. Fantastic.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I skipped over this game for a long long long time b/c I don't like RPGM. Couple that with Female Protagonist and meh. BUT let me tell you something, I have played the Renpy version and this is one fine ass game! I'd leave a review but for some reason I can locate how to do that. Regardless smart move going to Renpy! I might even donate moving forward. Fantastic.

At page 1 look top right, you see stars 1-5 click that and you can write your review

Last edited:

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018

Going back and replaying it, if I jerk him off in the warehouse you get back to the bar you see the lesbian scene with Emily and then she leaves, and then Anna does the double blow job on the dance floor.

Only one of those should happen :)

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I never had the patience to go thought all the original RPGM, too often you miss a clue with where to go and what to do next, and the process is way longer.

This remake is truely a gift from heaven to us unpatient people. And the Cg's and animations are exceptionnal.

Thank you !

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'Py Remake-v1.8 (Compressed - 481MB)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Thank you. I hope you would do this in each updates.

critter

Jun 9, 2017

In V.17 this scene plays completely through with Alfred fucking the two girls but in v.18 it ist broken in the v.17-part

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes