critter

Jun 9, 2017
Another error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36959, in script
    if switch_570_24jerkpatrickoff == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36959, in <module>
NameError: name 'switch_570_24jerkpatrickoff' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\°° DEEPSLEEP\Anna - Exciting Affection v.0.18.0 (Renpy-Remake) breaking error\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\°° DEEPSLEEP\Anna - Exciting Affection v.0.18.0 (Renpy-Remake) breaking error\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\°° DEEPSLEEP\Anna - Exciting Affection v.0.18.0 (Renpy-Remake) breaking error\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Anna - Exciting Affection 1.8
Sun Feb 02 15:17:32 2020

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Another error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\°° DEEPSLEEP\Anna - Exciting Affection v.0.18.0 (Renpy-Remake) breaking error\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\°° DEEPSLEEP\Anna - Exciting Affection v.0.18.0 (Renpy-Remake) breaking error\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\°° DEEPSLEEP\Anna - Exciting Affection v.0.18.0 (Renpy-Remake) breaking error\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Anna - Exciting Affection 1.8
Sun Feb 02 15:17:32 2020
Got a save right before this? Attaching a save helps a dev zero in on the issue much faster.

Jul 23, 2018
anna exciting affection is a good game, but your ren'py remake makes it 10 times better. Just as if this also happens with elena's life, lida's adventure, lily of the valley and manila shaw..
Woah. I'm gonna need you to simmer down on the shots fired on my girl Manila.

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

Roberto Alberto

Sep 23, 2018
Traducción al Español - v1.7
Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original (esta versión en renpy, se entiende, no el RPGM) y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---
Spanish Translation - v1.7

As always, you have to download and install the original game (I mean this renpy version, not the RPGM), then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

---

This patch also fixes some continuity bugs:
- Anna fearing Carl's reaction despite NOT peeking him while having sex with Rebecca
- Anna going to Tim's desk to check decrypt progress despite NOT convincing him to steal Jeremy's data
- Anna going on a business trip with Jeremy and Liam while being on Diane-Timothy's beach fun path
- Jim calling Anna twice after the renovations
- Anna thoughts after Luca's offer and after fucking Michael at the hotel now reflect what actually happened in both scenes
- Fixed wrong pics showing before some animations
- Deleted (what I though were) some useless options in gallery mode

There are other bugs I didn't/couldn't fix but I guess they also exist in the original version. I.e., Liam's scene on the plane only makes sense if Anna actually stole data from Jeremy, but if you are on Jeremy's pet path you'll get that scene even if she didn't. Also, from a storytelling point of view, that condition (stolen data) seems to be the reason why Anna gets Ashley's laptop (and then starts her camshows), but she gets the laptop anyway and if she decides to tell Andrew the truth of why she needs it, she says she has found some data against her boss (which in some paths have never occured)

Anyway, osmcuser132 please feel free to add this patch to the OP/main download files and great job with this port
Tienes el de la versión 1.8?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
osmcuser132 didn't change it, Renpy updated their language structure :cool:
No, he changed almost every label in the game so the old translation doesn't work anymore, I have to copypaste it line by line and it takes some time. It's not a Ren'py issue at all

• Wow
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
No, he changed almost every label in the game so the old translation doesn't work anymore, I have to copypaste it line by line and it takes some time. It's not a Ren'py issue at all
You sure Deep didn't change them in the original game, cause I'm pretty sure osmcuser132 runs a script he wrote to do the conversion from RPGM to Renpy, and there was a delay cause of some major change that happened, unless I'm miss-remembering :unsure:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I refactored my script so all generated variable names changed. Also many labels generated from choice-menu's changed names since in RPGM the old version of my script could generate duplicate labels requiring manual intervention from me. The yacht scene was problematic in AEA because there were two different paths to join your sister.
And the variable name changes was the main reason to have to restart the game anew in 1.8.

But everything should be more robust now requiring less manual intervention from me. It should take me no more than 30 minutes now to create 1.9 if Deepsleep keeps releasing in the same style he always has.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I refactored my script so all generated variable names changed. Also many labels generated from choice-menu's changed names since in RPGM the old version of my script could generate duplicate labels requiring manual intervention from me. The yacht scene was problematic in AEA because there were two different paths to join your sister.
And the variable name changes was the main reason to have to restart the game anew in 1.8.

But everything should be more robust now requiring less manual intervention from me. It should take me no more than 30 minutes now to create 1.9 if Deepsleep keeps releasing in the same style he always has.
Changing label's names makes Ren'py think there's a completely different text, so when I generated the translation file those lines appeared as not translated, even if the content was the same as before. I had to copypaste them line by line, and there were more than 36000 before the 1.8 update (ok, not all of them contain text, but still). So it's good to hear new versions won't change everything again... I wouldn't repeat this copypasting process twice o_O

And yes, DD3DD , you missed something ;)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Changing label's names makes Ren'py think there's a completely different text, so when I generated the translation file those lines appeared as not translated, even if the content was the same as before. I had to copypaste them line by line, and there were more than 36000 before the 1.8 update (ok, not all of them contain text, but still). So it's good to hear new versions won't change everything again... I wouldn't repeat this copypasting process twice o_O

And yes, DD3DD , you missed something ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p:)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes