osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No, there are 4 additional video's.
sergey_car_bj.webm is present in movies folder.

And the explanation for those 4 video's is Deepsleep switched video-plugin for that release and that plugin used a bunch of images in quick succession so you could also have dialog during the video's. It gave me some issues to do the porting so he included the video's in the next release for me but I had already started using the images so my version does not port those video's over because they are not used in the code.
You can find the same 4 video's in code format in the animations.rpy file

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What is sandbox version I'm really new at these things
Sandbox is a visual navigation style, as in, if you are in Anna's bedroom and want to go to the living room, you need to click on the door. You also need to find the correct person in the correct location and click on him to get the story moving forward.

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
What is sandbox version I'm really new at these things
Sandbox is a visual navigation style, as in in, if you are in Anna's bedroom and want to go to the living room, you need to click on the door. You also need to find the correct person in the correct location and click on him to get the story moving forward.
Thanks osmcuser132 for the reply. :)

Oct 16, 2022
Sandbox is a visual navigation style, as in, if you are in Anna's bedroom and want to go to the living room, you need to click on the door. You also need to find the correct person in the correct location and click on him to get the story moving forward.
Thank you .
Btw if I download the normal version will it be like clicking on the mouse and viewing the scenes M

Reactions: DD3DD

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Finally got around to trying out this series and started with the "First Time" novella. Really liked the "biker" MC character in that. If I understand correctly this biker is not the same Anna's boyfriend Andrew. Does this character (and Brady too) reappear in the main games?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Finally got around to trying out this series and started with the "First Time" novella. Really liked the "biker" MC character in that. If I understand correctly this biker is not the same Anna's boyfriend Andrew. Does this character (and Brady too) reappear in the main games?
I haven't played chapter 2 recently so unless they re-appear in the last 2-3 updates of chapter 2, they have this 1 scene in chapter 1

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Not yet, they are new prequel characters, but like you others have mentioned the same, so Deep most likely will bring them in to the main game or another prequel.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes