RPGM Completed Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
As mentioned above, the game requires Japanese Locale emulation to run. i just tested it and it works fine. If you are having errors you need to use a locale emulator.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
As mentioned above, the game requires Japanese Locale emulation to run. i just tested it and it works fine. If you are having errors you need to use a locale emulator.
With me, it's not so much the game, as it is the installing the 2000 RTP, keeps giving an error message at 44%. Tried running that with the Japanese Locale and same results.

Reactions: Kira999

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
Tried installing RTP with Locale Emulator, can confirm this does not work, it gets stuck at 44%
You guys need change the system locale on windows 10 to japanese (the non-unicode language), restart the pc then try install the rtp. you cant install the rtp using locale emulation or errors like that will happen.

Or you can try use the portable instalation of the rtp from the violated heroine wiki. here is the link for the portable version of the rtp:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You guys need change the system locale on windows 10 to japanese (the non-unicode language), restart the pc then try install the rtp. you cant install the rtp using locale emulation or errors like that will happen.

Or you can try use the portable instalation of the rtp from the violated heroine wiki. here is the link for the portable version of the rtp:
I reset the system locale to Japanese, as you can see in the bottom corner, I restarted my computer, and still, same thing.
1608348568980.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe you all would have better luck if you weren't trying to install the japanese version of RTP2000....

Try downloading the english version

the region doesn't matter. Now i understand why people are having such a hard time.

Reactions: shinuyato
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe you all would have better luck if you weren't trying to install the japanese version of RTP2000....

Try downloading the english version

the region doesn't matter.
The english version didn't work for me, the game only worked with the japanese version unless I did something wrong. Either way like I said it works with the Jap version

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The english version didn't work for me, the game only worked with the japanese version unless I did something wrong. Either way like I said it works with the Jap version
I don't think it matters, I downloaded all the RTP packs years ago on this computer and they were all from that site I posted; and all the english version. RTP is just necessary files that RPGM games need to run. The region really shouldn't matter. If it works for you with the Japanese RTP. Awesome that's what I want to see, I mostly posted the link to see if it helped out those who were struggling.

Reactions: RepressiaAuthorita

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
I reset the system locale to Japanese, as you can see in the bottom corner, I restarted my computer, and still, same thing.
View attachment 946617
Strange, something is wrong in your end. You can see all the letters are ???, its suppose to be japanese letters.

One question, did you started the rtp2000.exe from the zip file itself or you extracted to any folder?
In that wiki i mention in my previous post have a common issue list to the rtp installation.

Also, if nothing works, extract the rtp200.exe, and try install from the setup file. You still can use the portable version linked in the wiki ( ).

Abou the protable version, you can extract in the game folder ( thats how i made violated heroine work btw).

" Warning: If you see a in the filenames instead of Japanese characters you messed up and need to start over."

Nitro-Core

Apr 23, 2020
For those who are having trouble with installing the Japanese RTP2000, you need to extract the RTP2000 zip file when you have changed to Japanese Locale on your Control Panel.
After that, you should be able to install it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cervantaze

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
I don't think it matters, I downloaded all the RTP packs years ago on this computer and they were all from that site I posted; and all the english version. RTP is just necessary files that RPGM games need to run. The region really shouldn't matter. If it works for you with the Japanese RTP. Awesome that's what I want to see, I mostly posted the link to see if it helped out those who were struggling.
Sadly it does matter for the 2000 version. Japanese "old" games like this and VH will only run in the jp rtp 2000 version.

Reactions: Keldin

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018

ty, changing to japanase locale i could install the rtp2000, the only problem i had after was with the DirectDraw, but putting in 640x480 and with compatibility mode windows 8 i could play.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Strange, something is wrong in your end. You can see all the letters are ???, its suppose to be japanese letters.

One question, did you started the rtp2000.exe from the zip file itself or you extracted to any folder?
In that wiki i mention in my previous post have a common issue list to the rtp installation.

Also, if nothing works, extract the rtp200.exe, and try install from the setup file. You still can use the portable version linked in the wiki ( Mega).

Abou the protable version, you can extract in the game folder ( thats how i made violated heroine work btw).

" Warning: If you see a in the filenames instead of Japanese characters you messed up and need to start over."
Well, the portable may just be a Band-Aid to fix the problem, but it still worked, which is the main thing. Thank you so much for that.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes