RPGM Completed Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Well it is a little gem in the rough(translation wise) but fun to play. For the ones having trouble with RTP 2000 got the one that worked for me from . After that i still got 1 error but can be ignored after starting the game again.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Are we not doing Rule 7?
Feels like we should be doing Rule 7.
dont like it dont play it simple as that. some are offended by gay sex, but we dont remove it just because of that, we tell them to go elsewhere and find something else to play. some with rape content, pixles and art dont have rights and cant feel anything, if you want to protect kids protect real ones instead of drawings.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I have my system configured as said here and I haven't had any more problems with Japanese games and not using any external locale emulator. At most I would get a yen symbol instead of \ while running very few programs.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I used it and it still gives same error. And it doesn't mention above to use it on the installation of RGP2000, just the game. We are having issues installing the RGP2000. Haven't even been able to try the game yet. Read first before responding.
I am fully aware of the problem and that doesn't change my answer. The problem is locale settings. Locale emulators don't always work for everything, sometimes you have to use one of many locale emulators because the other won't work. ( I had like 3 downloaded and ready to go on my computer at one time) read my post again; as I said "locale emulation"; not locale emulator, as in one of many. I have had to use NTLEA on games before because locale emulator didn't work for the game.

The best solution is to change your locale settings in your computer, but like you already stated in a previous message you don't want to do that and most people don't so I usually don't bother suggesting it.

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
maybe it's possible to use the portable rtp2000 like it was done with VH (don't remember the details though)
Yes it is, thats how i did. But i would recommend you to use the Fried method. its way more easier and i kinda which i knew that before i did all the troubleshooting before back in the day.

Reactions: Meikocchi

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well, works for me. Had the same RTP2000 error (lacking jap version of 2000 RPGM RTP), but made it work in 2 different ways thanks to the helpers here in thread:

1) Just use EasyRPG Player, link is posted on page 3 by fried.
2) Use the instructions in OP under "Installation". They both have the link to jap RTP needed for this game, AND the solution for the subsequent DirectDraw error. Just one addition: I also had to check compatibility for Win 8, alongside with the resolution one.

Have fun, games of this studio have unique charm. And I don't mean just the hardcore'ish loli content.

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018
Is there a reason the Description is ran thru Google Translate instead of somewhere else?

This is what I get for the description:

It seems that adults will let you off the hook if you're just a little girl, so there's no time like the present to get laid.

Lolita on the outside, but a bitch on the inside!

There's a boy with a boiling blue libido, and there's a boy with a pure innocence.
You can eat as much as you want!

In the shadows, on the playground equipment, and in the public restrooms, Lolita Bitch's naughty park games!

It's a crazy loli bitch immoral story!

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I reset the system locale to Japanese, as you can see in the bottom corner, I restarted my computer, and still, same thing.
View attachment 946617
Have you tried installing the Japanese version of RPGM 2000RTP, that ought to fix your problem!

you can download it from here :)

Remember to keep the locale on Japanese when you install it!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are we not doing Rule 7?
Feels like we should be doing Rule 7.
If it is here, a determination was already made and that was to approve it.

They said they relaxed Rule 7 on 2DCG.
That gets more leniency because it is obviously not real and can't really get them in trouble with the people who really matter in that regard, yes.

'Put the van back, she's not real.' - also the guy above, probably

dont like it dont play it simple as that. some are offended by gay sex, but we dont remove it just because of that, we tell them to go elsewhere and find something else to play. some with rape content, pixles and art dont have rights and cant feel anything, if you want to protect kids protect real ones instead of drawings.
I think there is a misunderstanding above your comment of how the staff determines rule 7, it is my understanding that they vote on a potential rule 7 violation before it is ever even uploaded, so any thread like this one has already been approved.

Reactions: Tadio

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
f95 taking the steam approach and allowing loli but keeping it low key ~ hype

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If it is here, a determination was already made and that was to approve it.

That gets more leniency because it is obviously not real and can't really get them in trouble with the people who really matter in that regard, yes.
Expect there been multiple cases in the past of even 2DCG games that appeared and got a game thread, and then got removed afterwards, due to rule 7, so what you are saying is clearly not universally true, and is probably the reason why we get all that discussion everytime loli games does appear (one example being Kozue's Strange Journey). While F95 certainly is a great forum, compared to some other places, the way they handle their rule 7 is freaking inconsistent, and makes it impossible to predict what games are and aren't allowed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turning Japanese

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Expect there been multiple cases in the past of even 2DCG games that appeared and got a game thread, and then got removed afterwards, due to rule 7, so what you are saying is clearly not universally true, and is probably the reason why we get all that discussion everytime loli games does appear (one example being Kozue's Strange Journey). While F95 certainly is a great forum, compared to some other places, the way they handle their rule 7 is freaking inconsistent, and makes it impossible to predict what games are and aren't allowed
Rule 7 was involved, but it was more likely the almost literal war in the thread over the rule that got it banned if it happens after thread creation. You're right, the enforcement needs A LOT of work.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Have you tried installing the Japanese version of RPGM 2000RTP, that ought to fix your problem!

you can download it from here :)

Remember to keep the locale on Japanese when you install it!
Thanks this worked for me.

Reactions: waffel

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
error.png
I'm getting this error when I try to run the game, even with the compatibility settings.
Edit: nvm, got it to work by running it in windows xp compatibility mode.

Reactions: zerojack123

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
They said they relaxed Rule 7 on 2DCG.
Like, this is pretty much as loli as you can get. I'm not one to play morals police on drawings so it's whatever to me but if this is the standard, then rule 7 is pretty much gone for 2DCG.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Added to OP:

• Updated Installation instructions (no locale changes and easier use of EasyRPG instead of RPG2000)

• Notice that this game was approved by Staff.

salvvander

Sep 25, 2018
Well it is a little gem in the rough(translation wise) but fun to play. For the ones having trouble with RTP 2000 got the one that worked for me from . After that i still got 1 error but can be ignored after starting the game again.
Thanks its works

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Like, this is pretty much as loli as you can get. I'm not one to play morals police on drawings so it's whatever to me but if this is the standard, then rule 7 is pretty much gone for 2DCG.
Rule 7 seems to be deliberated on two things: realism and violence. one dev has to exclude their loli scenes because their 3d models are too realistic, another game is blacklisted entirely because it shows home invasion gang rape.

R340

Dec 21, 2019
Hey nice to see this translated after so long.
Many thanks!

And it works fine on my win10 64bit too.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes