---------------------------
Pettanko Park Ver.1.01
File vehicle cannot be opened
OK

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
As mentioned above, the game requires Japanese Locale emulation to run. i just tested it and it works fine. If you are having errors you need to use a locale emulator.
I used it and it still gives same error. And it doesn't mention above to use it on the installation of RGP2000, just the game. We are having issues installing the RGP2000. Haven't even been able to try the game yet. Read first before responding.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
if you are having the same problem that i do this and install the rpg 2000 that you have in the discourse, i'm retarded don't be like i just do what was said here.
If this is the only way to get it to work then I guess I won't be playing. I DO NOT change my systems region settings just to play a game. It has never been required before.

Mar 11, 2018
RPG 2000 is a hassle, as is changing locale.

You can use this RPG2000/2003 replacement - just place its .exe into the game's main directory and run:

my hero dude, I really didn't want to reboot my rig just for teh RTP, and the link to the portable version isn't working atm. Now I can play this for 8 minutes, get bored and then go back to cookie clicker

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Guys you really need to read notes.. The game won't start unsell you have RTP installed and for doing so is require jap locale, as me i'm using a vm (virtual machine) for those games

Holleroe

Nov 8, 2020
RPG 2000 is a hassle, as is changing locale.

You can use this RPG2000/2003 replacement - just place its .exe into the game's main directory and run:

This one worked. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes