RPGM Completed Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Have you tried installing the Japanese version of RPGM 2000RTP, that ought to fix your problem!

you can download it from here :)

Remember to keep the locale on Japanese when you install it!
That is 100% what I was trying to do that kept erroring on me at 44%. However, someone else on here gave me a portable version on here which fixed it.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
If it is here, a determination was already made and that was to approve it.

That gets more leniency because it is obviously not real and can't really get them in trouble with the people who really matter in that regard, yes.

'Put the van back, she's not real.' - also the guy above, probably

I think there is a misunderstanding above your comment of how the staff determines rule 7, it is my understanding that they vote on a potential rule 7 violation before it is ever even uploaded, so any thread like this one has already been approved.
so not exactly, basically your supposed to submit it for evaluation if you know it has loli's, and if you try to post it as a game it will be checked as well, but like many this was posted not in the games thread but in the chat treads. so a mod has to then check it afterwards. now i mod did swap this from a chat thread to a game thread, but that alone dosnt make it approved. that said it does mean a mod is aware of it, so it still being here after a day or so shows that it was approved

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Got it to work but controls are not working =S. Practically CVBNM and even Insert and Numpad0 open menu, and the ALT key is enter, can't move. =S

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
View attachment 947253
I'm getting this error when I try to run the game, even with the compatibility settings.
Edit: nvm, got it to work by running it in windows xp compatibility mode.
You made me feel so dumb lol. I tried everything even installed the rpg 2000 jap and still didn't work yet when I saw your comment about compatibility I felt so stupid. So everyone to get it to work install RPG 2000 jap if you can't get it too work then start the game with troubleshoot that should start it up

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so not exactly, basically your supposed to submit it for evaluation if you know it has loli's, and if you try to post it as a game it will be checked as well, but like many this was posted not in the games thread but in the chat treads. so a mod has to then check it afterwards. now i mod did swap this from a chat thread to a game thread, but that alone dosnt make it approved. that said it does mean a mod is aware of it, so it still being here after a day or so shows that it was approved
Yes, you submit the possible violation, the staff votes on it. They are pretty quick with violators, so we wouldn't be here commenting if it was considered in violation.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Got it to work but controls are not working =S. Practically CVBNM and even Insert and Numpad0 open menu, and the ALT key is enter, can't move. =S
Commands are simple and like much every other rpgm: move with arrow keys, Z for select, X for cancel, any other keys are unreleted (like S for back script) as they change everytime, depend the dev, for me well.. still beter ofc use mouse.

Reactions: bluepickle

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I installed the RPGMaker 2000 RTP but the game still would not start. The EasyRPG Player download did the trick. Thanks so much for the link; I was not aware of this fine program and I play a lot of RPGM games.

Reactions: Sodudeme

0beron

Sep 24, 2017
dont like it dont play it simple as that. some are offended by gay sex, but we dont remove it just because of that, we tell them to go elsewhere and find something else to play. some with rape content, pixles and art dont have rights and cant feel anything, if you want to protect kids protect real ones instead of drawings.
I mean I wasn't making a point on the morality of the thing, I was just surprised both those games got past rule 7.
Also equating lolicon with homosexuality ain't a great look, chief.

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

Lucassi87

Oct 13, 2017
I really wish someone would translate Gemukona to shonen to hadaka nonesan as well, but I know it will never be uploaded here due to stupid rule 7. I really can't understand why to ban games with underage FICTIONAL characters. Maybe I can't understand it because this kind of games aren't illegal in my country, I don't know.

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I mean I wasn't making a point on the morality of the thing, I was just surprised both those games got past rule 7.
Also equating lolicon with homosexuality ain't a great look, chief.
both homosexuality and rape content have haters who try to get rid of it even in art form just like loli's. in this scenario they are comparable. but nice back peddle and attempt to discredit my by taking what i said out of context.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
RPG 2000 is a hassle, as is changing locale.

You can use this RPG2000/2003 replacement - just place its .exe into the game's main directory and run:

You're the real MVP here ! I love you so much !

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
both homosexuality and rape content have haters who try to get rid of it even in art form just like loli's. in this scenario they are comparable. but nice back peddle and attempt to discredit my by taking what i said out of context.
Context certainly matters, but it was an unfortunate comparison because of the history involved - something to consider, because it obviously could be taken the wrong way (even though you didn't intend such).

To all: this particular subject is now getting too off-topic, so let's consider moving on - thanks.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Context certainly matters, but it was an unfortunate comparison because of the history involved - something to consider, because it obviously could be taken the wrong way (even though you didn't intend such).

To all: this particular subject is now getting too off-topic, so let's consider moving on - thanks.
If you don't like what I said please just delete it, but don't scold me for it and then say no more talking about it, that's just asking me to defend myself.

Reactions: parakep

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
i have a queston....
do you have translated version of that one with the girl and little boys in game center? O_O

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes