RPGM Completed Anoko tachi Game Center Pettanko Park [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
All the replay scenes are untranslated. Is there any way to fix that? Point them back to the translated text or maybe update this so they are translated. I'd like to watch some again without having to go back to an old save for each scene.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh man... just saw it. The one that worked best... rip indeed. Zippyshare is blocked here so that will make it harder to download anything big. Mega deleted the account so I wonder how many other games have dead mega links now. Sad.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Everyone's talking about trying to get it to work, but I just wanna know what's up with the talking cat in the gallery.

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
RPG 2000 is a hassle, as is changing locale.

You can use this RPG2000/2003 replacement - just place its .exe into the game's main directory and run:

Literal life saver my dude, thanks a bunch!

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
Okay... I'm probaly an idiot but... this message keeps popping up when a scene is supoose to happen... I don't think I saw anything bout this on the thread. It's really late, guess I'll figure this out later. Any help would be appreciated. Desktop Screenshot 2022.05.04 - 05.53.08.44.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Okay... I'm probaly an idiot but... this message keeps popping up when a scene is supoose to happen... I don't think I saw anything bout this on the thread. It's really late, guess I'll figure this out later. Any help would be appreciated. View attachment 1792452
I not recommend you to use easyrpg but jap locale, it may be this the issue.

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
I not recommend you to use easyrpg but jap locale, it may be this the issue.
already have my local on jp, used the rtp exe and now it doesn't say no image but plays at a chopy 15 fps. turns out there isn't a scene I missed. it's just for the effect. Thanks for the advice though.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes