1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 2, 2017
There needs to be a

• "Cup of Growth Serum" (Makes you or the girl grow. Sex has two different sides depending on who drank it)
  • "Cup of Godhood" (Similar to Heaven, but on a grander scale. Has a special effect if Hell or Death effect is currently active)
  • "Cup of Succubi" (Turns the girl into a Succubi)
  • "Cup of Joe" (Turns the girl into a liquid)
  • "Cup of Noita" (Turns the girl into a wizard, or if you drink it, into a ghost (Akin to Death))
  • "Cup of Nikke" (Makes the girl EXTRA THICC)
  • "Cup of Ikou" (Same effect as Godhood, but has a special effect with Growth)
  • "Cup of Tetsuo" (Makes the girl into a Metallic being)
  • "Cup of The Throne" (Makes the girl into a fish(?) furry)
  • "Cup of 294" (Makes the girl an anthro version of the very same Coffee Machine nearby)
  • "Cup of Honey" (Makes the girl into a bee furry)
  • "Cup of Honey!" (Shrinks you or the girl. Sex has two different sides depending on who drank it)
  • "Cup of Pestilence" (Makes the girl into a plague doctor)
  • "Cup of Yordle" (Makes the girl into a furry shortstack)
  • "Cup of 2002" (Makes the girl into a belly dancer. Has a special effect with Joe, The Throne, Honey, and Yordle)
  • "My.Cup" (Turns the girl into Monika. Has different sex scenes and is unaffected by Death or Death/Godhood)
  • "My.EXE" (Turns the girl into GIFFany. Has different sex scenes and is unaffected by Death or Death/Godhood)
  • "My.Soul" (Turns the girl into a female Senpai. Has different sex scenes)
  • "Cup of Lettuce" (Turn the girl into a frog furry. Warning, is very loud.)
  • "Cup of Omnipotence" (Makes you fuck the girl at any point)
  • "Cup of Bloodfiend" (Makes the girl into a Vampire. Has a special effect if you have Tetsuo currently active)
  • "Cup of Hyper" (Makes either your cock or the girl's boobs grow to hyper sizes)
  • "Cup of Planet" (Makes the Girl into a Black Hole-like being)
(This is what I sent to the Itch.io. Hopefully, these can get in)

Reactions: IrisSucc

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm assuming you have to pay for the other sex poses.

Which I won't, as $10 for just 30 interactions is a no
The game is not completed yet (not even the paid version, it is at version 0.1.09). I assume the $10 on Itch is for lifetime, you will have access to all future updates. The current paid update costs only 2$ on Patreon.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
?¿?¿?¿ nothing works or tells you to go itch io and pay ,
so just tell us wich ''demo'' words we can use instead.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Very nice idea.
Unfortunately, by definition, this SCP should be able to generate a cup of EVERYTHING. So this game having only 30 possible outcomes is quite unsatisfactory.
Not exactly the dev's fault because such is the nature of the game/SCP. But still, 30 is way too few.
ya one of those cups has her getting slammed in the ass. ;)

supersquid

Apr 8, 2022
This game makes you ask the real questions few games would dare to inspire you to ask, such as: Would drinking a cup of life make her immortal or would it make her pregnant?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Well i found 1 of the other sex poses. first give a cup of evil (she'll become a bitch). then give a cup of sex. then get blue balled... wait a minute...

• Haha
Reactions: Lambert911
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote