1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doomyourmom

Jun 23, 2022
So here's the thing, I sorta kinda "cracked" it, in the sense that I changed one word in the code. From what I can tell (I've never used Godot before at all so maybe I'm missing something), literally the only scene implemented is "sex", there are components for an "angel" scene, but it's not implemented, neither apparently is the "discovered coffees" tab, so this is super duper beta, no idea why the Dev is charging 10 dollars for a single 'meh' sex scene. Anyway, enough rambling, the full "cracked" build.
Is this currently pc only?

Reactions: boyiur

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Very nice idea.
Unfortunately, by definition, this SCP should be able to generate a cup of EVERYTHING. So this game having only 30 possible outcomes is quite unsatisfactory.
Not exactly the dev's fault because such is the nature of the game/SCP. But still, 30 is way too few.
You know, that might work if it was somehow hooked up to an AI programmed to give a response of some kind no matter the input.

Reactions: Narayan88

SirBacon

Dec 27, 2019
Is this currently pc only?
Didn't bother building for anything else as I can't test it, I can build it for the other platforms but I can't guarantee it'll work, will update my original post.

EDIT: Like I said, I have never used Godot at all whatsoever, so I have no clue how to build for Android and Mac unfortunately, it asks me for Notarization for Mac, and the Android SDK for Android, both of which I am too lazy to get working. Honestly in my opinion this game isn't worth downloading at this point anyway, and by the point it is I'm sure someone much more competent at cracking will have something.

Anyways, Linux at least, hope it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: PotatoUnlimited

Doomyourmom

Jun 23, 2022
Didn't bother building for anything else as I can't test it, I can build it for the other platforms but I can't guarantee it'll work, will update my original post.

EDIT: Like I said, I have never used Godot at all whatsoever, so I have no clue how to build for Android and Mac unfortunately, it asks me for Notarization for Mac, and the Android SDK for Android, both of which I am too lazy to get working. Honestly in my opinion this game isn't worth downloading at this point anyway, and by the point it is I'm sure someone much more competent at cracking will have something.

Well thanks for giving it a try im sadly using Android so i just gotta have to wait for someone to leak the full game for all platforms

Jan 19, 2019

Runs, but all text is missing (on my system, at least)
Windows version works fine through Wine

SirBacon

Dec 27, 2019
Runs, but all text is missing (on my system, at least)
Windows version works fine through Wine
Like I said, I've never used Godot before so I have no idea why that's happening, but I'm glad (and confused) that it works with wine. I'm sure there's some packaging thing I did wrong. If someone wants it I can post the source so someone else can try and build it, but I feel like that would anger the dev even more than me just cracking it. (It's easy to decompile it yourself if you want, hint: literally just search Godot Decompile, lol)

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
$10 patreon for scenes and "we finish this one I pwomish."
brother I would pay $4.99 for the completed game. But I would bet completing the game is not part of the plan.

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
This game plays like
...it's hard to say.
Overall, it plays like meh.
Genuinely though, shit demo. What's with so many devs releasing a "demo" of a game that's not fully released and has 0 content. Like there's a total of 30 scenes for the paid product and the sample is a single scene that's in the fucking trailer. Why would I want to pay for a product when the sample is completely devoid of content

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The stuff like "intercourse" or "orgasm" links you to their itch.io page.
Paywalling an unfinished game is a quick way for me to never support you. Especially for the price of ten dollars to get a build advertised as "full" that's actually not finished at all.

The released v0.1.10 not but an hour ago. I would appreciate if anyone could post that here.

Oct 2, 2017
So here's the thing, I sorta kinda "cracked" it, in the sense that I changed one word in the code. From what I can tell (I've never used Godot before at all so maybe I'm missing something), literally the only scene implemented is "sex", there are components for an "angel" scene, but it's not implemented, neither apparently is the "discovered coffees" tab, so this is super duper beta, no idea why the Dev is charging 10 dollars for a single 'meh' sex scene. Anyway, enough rambling, the full "cracked" build.

(For the ones from my list)
Joe
1723549843215.png

1723549933934.png

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
All current words:

Ghost, Cum, Blood, Randomness, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, White, Purple, Galaxy, Human, Shit, Horny, Sex, Darkness, Disease, Liquor, Coffee, Emotion, Rainbow, Immortality, Water, Joe, Saliva, 294, Death, Health, Cancer, Hell, Heaven, Perfect Drink, and Disease.

And here's the (all platforms included).

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
All current words:

Ghost, Cum, Blood, Randomness, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, White, Purple, Galaxy, Human, Shit, Horny, Sex, Darkness, Disease, Liquor, Coffee, Emotion, Rainbow, Immortality, Water, Joe, Saliva, 294, Death, Health, Cancer, Hell, Heaven, Perfect Drink, and Disease.

And here's the (all platforms included).
1723551617543.png

RisingMonke

Sep 4, 2023
im still missing 1 out of 34 for the crack version but these are the transformation
heaven
hell
heaven + hell
ghost + death
cancer

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote