Aug 24, 2021
found i think most scenes so far

you use cup of sex or something along those lines to start the scenes

heaven for angel
devil for devil
death for anal
cancer for the one where she has a huge tumor on her face

cant find a way to revert her from being dead so good luck with that one

edit: using death again will game over and put her back to a normal sprite but i think its bugged and shes still considered a ghost? idk
also i tried using cure and it didnt work

Last edited:

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone know what the difference between the demo and full version is? I assume it's just some "coffees" are blocked in the free version, but I'd like to know how many and which ones?
There should really be a protocol here where any game with a demo/trial has a section on the main post detailing the difference so that people don't have to make these comments.

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone know what the difference between the demo and full version is? I assume it's just some "coffees" are blocked in the free version, but I'd like to know how many and which ones?
There should really be a protocol here where any game with a demo/trial has a section on the main post detailing the difference so that people don't have to make these comments.
The demo only has the missionary sex scene. The full version has the rest

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
So all the drinks are locked but that one? or all the actually sexual drinks?
You can only give her a cup of Sex, which is the missionary one.

If you try to get the other scenes by giving her a cup of Hell and then Sex, or Heaven and then Sex etc. it'll just tell you to get the full version.

Doomyourmom

Jun 23, 2022
If you give her cancer and then go out without giving her cure and come back the visuals look normal but she still has Cancer does that bug out the game and make her constantly have cancer no matter how often you try to use cure on her (im using the demo one because there still isn't a free full version and im poor)

SirBacon

Dec 27, 2019
So here's the thing, I sorta kinda "cracked" it, in the sense that I changed one word in the code. From what I can tell (I've never used Godot before at all so maybe I'm missing something), literally the only scene implemented is "sex", there are components for an "angel" scene, but it's not implemented, neither apparently is the "discovered coffees" tab, so this is super duper beta, no idea why the Dev is charging 10 dollars for a single 'meh' sex scene. Anyway, enough rambling, the full "cracked" build.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote