Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
It's just a thought that crossed my mind , having this whole game but with drawn animations would look realy good <3

Oh and i found the combination of 3 things that Madam is talking about (from the clues she gives )and nothing happens

Reactions: sadiyaflux

PenisToes

Mar 7, 2019
anybody have suggestions for more content that's like the reproachive charm? specifically the main character not being able to be blamed for the things he does

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
anybody have suggestions for more content that's like the reproachive charm? specifically the main character not being able to be blamed for the things he does
When I was writing the artifact I'd frequently re-read a set called "Shunned by the Village...!" by Maron Maron for inspiration:

But aside from that I can't think of anything else like off the top of my head.

Reactions: SansTheSeraphim

AraR4

Apr 13, 2020
Cool game and setting! The time stop is a great feature!
Any idea about games like in the exhibitionist mirror world?

Rise7

May 16, 2017
this game is perfect, i just think there should be a another version with more kinks would be pretty cool

Tecton

May 25, 2017
When I was writing the artifact I'd frequently re-read a set called "Shunned by the Village...!" by Maron Maron for inspiration:

But aside from that I can't think of anything else like off the top of my head.
Since your Patreon got nuked, you may want to upload the info for Anomaly Vault elsewhere, so people still have access to cheats and the other stuff.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Some of the links also do not work. Nopy hasn't been a thing for ages now, the ANONFILE link is empty, and both the GoFile link and the FILESFM are dead.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes