Feb 29, 2020
Hey, I think I encountered a bug. Whenever I click on "read the pamphlet on Jeeves" during the intro mission, the game crashes. I am playing the offline/downloaded version 11.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi who is the model in the second scene of the sissy toolkit?
I believe you're referring to Lorian Simone, where she rides the bottle of wine?

Hey, I think I encountered a bug. Whenever I click on "read the pamphlet on Jeeves" during the intro mission, the game crashes. I am playing the offline/downloaded version 11.
Crash? Not an error message, but a crash? I've never seen that before, what exactly is happening?

Aug 27, 2020
Playing the online version, trying out some cheats, none of them are working, "code does not exist" but I'm using the ones from the Patreon post, is there something I'm missing?
Edit: Even new name is not functioning

Last edited:
Reactions: sadiyaflux

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
Right? I feel like this solid episodic approach sometimes makes the game so refreshing. I miss its mechanics and the ease of use in other games frequently. There are games with better visuals, more profound story, moar Pr0n, all true - but Anomaly Vault persists in my Collection because it feels fresh(er), is somewhat unique, and is absolutely suited for quick play sessions (instead of a prolonged, forced one).

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes