gidd

Oct 12, 2018
When trying to load from text string, doesn't do anything.
I am playing online version

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
What to do with the wish-granting kettle?
No new cheats, the list should be up to date. Most of the things that would usually be cheats can be found in the toolbox department, such as infinite time and changing visual styles.

The wish granting kettle is a reference to a show called Warehouse 13. Wishing for just about anything will give you a ferret instead, and wishing for a ferret will give you two ferrets.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v11 is out:

--- New Content:
- Added a new mission where you infiltrate the Beta Vault. Complete the intro mission to get briefed on it! You can bring either the CEO Pass or the Skeleton Key along with you!
- Added a new mission that serves as the finale to the game. Complete the above mission to get briefed on it. Entirely linear except for a choice that leads to an ending for each equipable artifact!
- Added endings for both realities in the alternate reality mirror.
- New Dark Vault Artifact: Charity's Cage - Found in the Beta Vault mission
- New Dark Vault Artifact: Perfectly Ordinary Dayz Are Reviewed - Found in the Beta Vault mission

--- Bugfixes & Typos
- Added a new system to allow for loading from string in mobile browsers, bypassing the 5000 character limit. Older saves should still work just fine.

--- Other Changes
- New Cheat: Pool Noodle - Unlocks all artifacts
- Correctly denoted Cryptogreek as the author of a mirror scene
- The Gallery no longer boots you all the way out after viewing a scene

With this update, the game is complete!
It's so weird to say that. There are a billion features and ideas I wish were implemented but the line has to be drawn somewhere. This update is actually quite late, check the post for the breakdown of why if you're interested.

Please feel free to leave your thoughts about how you felt about this update and about the game in general!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
v11 is out:

--- New Content:
- Added a new mission where you infiltrate the Beta Vault. Complete the intro mission to get briefed on it! You can bring either the CEO Pass or the Skeleton Key along with you!
- Added a new mission that serves as the finale to the game. Complete the above mission to get briefed on it. Entirely linear except for a choice that leads to an ending for each equipable artifact!
- Added endings for both realities in the alternate reality mirror.
- New Dark Vault Artifact: Charity's Cage - Found in the Beta Vault mission
- New Dark Vault Artifact: Perfectly Ordinary Dayz Are Reviewed - Found in the Beta Vault mission

--- Bugfixes & Typos
- Added a new system to allow for loading from string in mobile browsers, bypassing the 5000 character limit. Older saves should still work just fine.

--- Other Changes
- New Cheat: Pool Noodle - Unlocks all artifacts
- Correctly denoted Cryptogreek as the author of a mirror scene
- The Gallery no longer boots you all the way out after viewing a scene

With this update, the game is complete!
It's so weird to say that. There are a billion features and ideas I wish were implemented but the line has to be drawn somewhere. This update is actually quite late, check the post for the breakdown of why if you're interested.

Please feel free to leave your thoughts about how you felt about this update and about the game in general!
Read your public post on patreon. I'm sorry for the hard weeks you just went through, and I thank you for this game you went through so much work and suffering to deliver.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
May 7, 2018
Hey enjoyed this story a bunch, well depending on the fetish. But most of it I loved. That being said is the Beta vault full of cuck shit? Because it kind of sounds that way and I dont need to read that.

Great job and thanks!

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
how do i start new missions,, i even restarted a gamr but i never became available as far as i know

Feb 29, 2020
want to report a bug:

When playing the intro mission (i chose the Midas coin, haven't tested other artifacts yet) if you click "read the pamphlet on Jeeves" the game freezes completely. I played on desktop in Chrome.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
The game is tiring. The player is exposed to a lot of information at once. This information should come from a balanced and gradual way

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I didn't think we'd be at it for 2 years, but here we are. I'm very pleased with how Anomaly Vault turned out and I hope you guys feel the same, especially those interested in time-stop/hypnosis/oblivious sex as I am.
It has been quite the journey! Glad you hear you've enjoyed it <3

Read your public post on patreon. I'm sorry for the hard weeks you just went through, and I thank you for this game you went through so much work and suffering to deliver.
Thanks! The heat was the main issue, I'm glad to have working ac now.

I don't comprehend

how do i start new missions,, i even restarted a gamr but i never became available as far as i know
I think I get where you're coming from since the dark vault has a lot of those themes, but no, no cuck stuff in the beta vault except a small joke that cuckholding itself is an anomaly which the vault has previously tried to contain.

After a few days Veronica will recommend you go to Jensen, who directs you towards Gina, who tells you how to do missions from the storage department.
Each mission is loaded in with a keyword, such as 'intro'.
Hope that helps!

want to report a bug:

When playing the intro mission (i chose the Midas coin, haven't tested other artifacts yet) if you click "read the pamphlet on Jeeves" the game freezes completely. I played on desktop in Chrome.
Strange, I thought I'd fixed that. It's working in the online version, I'll see about a fix.

The game is tiring. The player is exposed to a lot of information at once. This information should come from a balanced and gradual way
I'm not sure how I could deliver the info in the game more gradually. At the start you're given just a single artifact to research, then a second, while also being introduced to a stripped-down version of the workplace. There's also a letter talking about the dark vault but you can't use it yet.
Then on your second day more features are revealed, each with their own little introduction blurb, although they're entirely optional. It's just three more rooms.
Artifacts are only added once per day to give a more gradual pace as well, and missions are only available to be started after day five.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I'm not sure how I could deliver the info in the game more gradually. At the start you're given just a single artifact to research, then a second, while also being introduced to a stripped-down version of the workplace. There's also a letter talking about the dark vault but you can't use it yet.
Then on your second day more features are revealed, each with their own little introduction blurb, although they're entirely optional. It's just three more rooms.
Artifacts are only added once per day to give a more gradual pace as well, and missions are only available to be started after day five.
First of all, thanks for replying.

For instace: At day 1 when MC goes to office and does the first research. He can "Go back to his office" and "head to toolbox department", "flip the switch" , then, at the first day, he can freeze the time, turn on the pervert radio, and more. When I did it I felt overloaded.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
First of all, thanks for replying.

For instace: At day 1 when MC goes to office and does the first research. He can "Go back to his office" and "head to toolbox department", "flip the switch" , then, at the first day, he can freeze the time, turn on the pervert radio, and more. When I did it I felt overloaded.
Oh I see! I'd forgotten the toolbox was available so early.
The toolbox is meant to be filled with various cheat-esque functions for gameplay customizations. Typically in my games I put these behind cheat codes so they aren't as front and center.
I think the thing to do then would be to leave the toolbox for after the first day, I can't really drip out the toolbox items since they're so situational

Reactions: tuniquim
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes