NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v9 is out:

Full changelog:
New content:
- 5 new scenes in the Library, unlocked by using the bracelet on the librarian enough times. These are scenes for the Reprehensive Bracelet, the Chaddicus Shades, the Time Stopwatch, the Reproachive Charm, and the Super Truth Serum.
- New item for the Erotibox: A Magician's Wand (Features ENF content)
- 5 more new scenes for the erotibox: You can now equip it after transforming every possible item
- 3 new scenes for the Stiff Voodoo Doll
- The Chaddicus Shades now have an ending, unlock all it's scenes and research it to trigger
- The Time Stopwatch now has an ending, unlock all it's scenes and research it to trigger

Bugfixes & typos
- Multiple typos found by Master of Puppets fixed
- Fixed a bug where FREE TITS wasn't unlocking in the gallery
- Fixed a bug where non-main characters would have flickering images if the persona style is enabled with the pervert radio playing
- A scene in the library was misnamed

Other Changes
- Scenes that are locked behind certain requirements (such as Katya living with you or being able to take the erotibox home) will now not show up on the total scenecount unless you meet those requirements.
- The FREE ___ SIGN walkthroughs have been updated to list all 12 erotic scenes potentially available

Hardware failure can't keep me down! It's been a while on this front, how have all you researchers been?

So, there are 87 scenes base-game, 12 FREE ___ SIGN scenes that aren't listed, 23 dark vault scenes, and 6 endings in-game. That totals up to 128 scenes total, holy smokerinos! Is there any element you feel is lacking? Lemme know if you have more suggestions, they're my only form of sustenance!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Nice to see an update! Will be backlogging for examination right after I get through with RainyDayZ’s updates I have backlogged. Which considering how much I procrastinate will be sometime after the next update.

Sorry. I really am interested, though.

- New item for the Erotibox: A Magician's Wand (Features ENF content)
Enormous Nut Farms?

So, there are 87 scenes base-game, 12 FREE ___ SIGN scenes that aren't listed, 23 dark vault scenes, and 6 endings in-game. That totals up to 128 scenes total, holy smokerinos! Is there any element you feel is lacking? Lemme know if you have more suggestions, they're my only form of sustenance!
Female-to-shemale transformation item *coughhackcough*

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Nice to see an update! Will be backlogging for examination right after I get through with RainyDayZ’s updates I have backlogged. Which considering how much I procrastinate will be sometime after the next update.

Enormous Nut Farms?
To those unfamiliar with it, ENF - Embarrassed Nude Female. It's basically about girls being humiliated from being naked, pretty tame/softcore. It's something I enjoy so I requested for it to be added.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

Enormous Nut Farms?

Female-to-shemale transformation item *coughhackcough*
There's no rush! Take your time as you please, the longer you hold off the more stuff you'll have to play anyways.

I guess no ideas for the transformations have struck me yet, perhaps it's cause the desire to write that is satiated by rainy? Still, I really do need to sit down and write out some ideas.

To those unfamiliar with it, ENF - Embarrassed Nude Female. It's basically about girls being humiliated from being naked, pretty tame/softcore. It's something I enjoy so I requested for it to be added.
No no, I think they were onto something with "enormous nut farms".

But seriously, hope you enjoyed how it turned out!

Reactions: diebesgrab

nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
Here's an idea for the final update/big ending mission. The mc picks and chooses from the items we tested to take over the vault. This way we get to have our own endings in which items we used to take over the vault as well as see the main cast in action.

Archeon587

Apr 13, 2020
How much gay content is actually in this game? I see a gay tag but it looks like there is not a lot and i don't want to download it just to skip through everything.

Reactions: RedRaven69

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I experienced an error - writeEvent pervertEnding
Ah dang, whoops. It's supposed to trigger a bad end there. It can trigger at home or at work, and the scene is mostly the same, but it seems like the work version broke. It's fixed in the online ver now and this file will help the downloaded version, it goes in the scripts folder:
Thanks for letting me know!

Here's an idea for the final update/big ending mission. The mc picks and chooses from the items we tested to take over the vault. This way we get to have our own endings in which items we used to take over the vault as well as see the main cast in action.
Hrmm, the endings already in the game are about the items taking over the vault. Not sure how I'd make this different? Unless you mean using multiple items at once? That's a complex idea though since any player might not have researched any given artifact.

How much gay content is actually in this game? I see a gay tag but it looks like there is not a lot and i don't want to download it just to skip through everything.
You can access it quite quickly in less than a few minutes, it's all contained in an area called the dark vault. Still, I'd say only about 15% of the game could be described as such, sorry.

Reactions: PatMacGroin

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hrmm, the endings already in the game are about the items taking over the vault. Not sure how I'd make this different? Unless you mean using multiple items at once? That's a complex idea though since any player might not have researched any given artifact.
IIRC most of the endings haven't been exactly what you'd call good ends, with significant downsides to each of them. Some endings where we use the artefacts rather than being used by them would be nice. Say two or three unequivocally good ends, with him using several artefacts as part of a plan to take over. Sadly I don't have the imagination to really think of anything like that, though.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Random brainstorming idea that isn't fleshed out enough yet:

The CEO's pass is an artificial artifact, maybe the peeps who made it produce other products? What would be in an erotic illuminati's shopping brochure? I can't really think of any more quality of life changes I'd add.

IIRC most of the endings haven't been exactly what you'd call good ends, with significant downsides to each of them. Some endings where we use the artefacts rather than being used by them would be nice. Say two or three unequivocally good ends, with him using several artefacts as part of a plan to take over. Sadly I don't have the imagination to really think of anything like that, though.
True true, it's tough to put together a good ending in my head as well. I'm hesitant to link artifacts together as there's no real reason someone who wants to use the shades should feel pushed to use the stopwatch, as an arbitrary example, but locking the super-duper good ending behind full/majority of scenes unlocked wouldn't be that big a deal. Endings are already kind of hidden anyways.
Maybe something that involves the lovey-doves, that artifact that pretty much starts the events of the games but is only mentioned like once or twice? It also might be nice to tie in the reproachive charm as it's hard to write scenes for, and is connected to the bracelet, which is pretty much the real main character tbh.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
True true, it's tough to put together a good ending in my head as well. I'm hesitant to link artifacts together as there's no real reason someone who wants to use the shades should feel pushed to use the stopwatch, as an arbitrary example, but locking the super-duper good ending behind full/majority of scenes unlocked wouldn't be that big a deal. Endings are already kind of hidden anyways.
Maybe something that involves the lovey-doves, that artifact that pretty much starts the events of the games but is only mentioned like once or twice? It also might be nice to tie in the reproachive charm as it's hard to write scenes for, and is connected to the bracelet, which is pretty much the real main character tbh.
I was thinking something along the lines of using one artefact to bring Priya's defenses down then another to control her, like some sort of one-two-combo or something? That would mean identifying artefacts that can be used to debilitate and ones that can be used to control. It's been too long since I last played, maybe I'll think of something more concrete after I find the time to play the new update.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
Is there any element you feel is lacking? Lemme know if you have more suggestions, they're my only form of sustenance!
Less volatile temporary transformation items? A simple dating game component featuring the major named characters, maybe accessed with an artifact, through the mission structure, or as a dream while sleeping (inspired by Katya's suggestion that Veronica ask the MC out)? Fucking Karlee at her wedding?

Reactions: Swallows999

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
You say there are 12 scenes for the Free ____ Sign but it says I've only seen 11, does the "ending" scene for it not tick the counter up to 12 or is there a keyword I haven't used?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

put more detail of what I've done behind the spoiler tag

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Small bug: for the online version at least, I used the cheat to unlock all scenes. For the Free __ Sign, the ORGY scene instead shows ASSJOB (as well as ASSJOB showing itself correctly). Also, FOOTJOB appears to be missing (I base this on checking the "writeEvent('signHome#')" from chrome inspector)

Last edited:
Reactions: weedman4251

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Anyone found all the words for the Free ___ sign?

They should be in the list here, though it seems there's something funky going on with it, I'm looking into what might be keeping some people at 11/12.
There are also a few jokey ones that aren't listed, such as FREE TO A GOOD HOME, and FREE HONG KONG

Less volatile temporary transformation items? A simple dating game component featuring the major named characters, maybe accessed with an artifact, through the mission structure, or as a dream while sleeping (inspired by Katya's suggestion that Veronica ask the MC out)? Fucking Karlee at her wedding?
The problem with temporary transformations is that they necessitate changing other scenes as well, making the player look effeminate would change a lot of scenes, and that work could go towards adding scenes for other artifacts instead.
That also covers permanently changing a character, like if karlee is married her scenes mentioning a boyfriend would need alternate versions as well.

A dating game? I hadn't considered the idea,I guess it'd add more personality to the current case.

You say there are 12 scenes for the Free ____ Sign but it says I've only seen 11, does the "ending" scene for it not tick the counter up to 12 or is there a keyword I haven't used?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

put more detail of what I've done behind the spoiler tag
Hrm, that covers most of them. Try FREE SEX?

Small bug: for the online version at least, I used the cheat to unlock all scenes. For the Free __ Sign, the ORGY scene instead shows ASSJOB (as well as ASSJOB showing itself correctly). Also, FOOTJOB appears to be missing (I base this on checking the "writeEvent('signHome#')" from chrome inspector)
Ah, thank you, I'll correct the misnaming. And yes, footjob shouldn't have been on the list. During my pre-release testing I hit 12/12 but it definitely seems like something's going wrong somewhere. Ty for letting me know!

Reactions: ProfLiquidDick
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes