rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Android version (1.29a)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery

Last edited:

ZaSpeedy

Jun 19, 2020
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't download it.
It only opens an attachment.

EDIT:
I've done it, usually I only had to click the attachment.

Last edited:

1Unknown

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 2380875

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-04-02
Developer: TimeWizardStudios - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.29a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Admin Commands:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDrive - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
GDrive - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sign - - Game Variables - X-ray - Gallery Unlocker*
blueboyjr7 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2378799 View attachment 2378800 View attachment 2378801 View attachment 2378802 View attachment 2378803 View attachment 2378804 View attachment 2378805 View attachment 2378806 View attachment 2378808 View attachment 2378809 View attachment 2378810 View attachment 2378811 View attachment 2378812 View attachment 2378813 View attachment 2378814 View attachment 2378815 View attachment 2378816 View attachment 2378817 View attachment 2378818 View attachment 2378819
Hey, is there an incest mod for this game for android? If there is, how do I install it? If not, does joiplay work?

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Does this game have or will have customizable options for the girls? like being able to change their clothing, hairstyle, underwear, pubic hair, etc? (or is what i'm thinking just wish fulfillment)

Reactions: xxxavier

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
are there any missable content in this game so I have to follow a guide?
There are different paths that the MC has to choose during the game. Each release would not cater to your primary path, but you could always see what you've missed out by playing through 'Chapter Select' option on the Menu.

You don't need a guide. The tips are provided in-game.

NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
If you want to have a bit more time during the day use the command below. I also know of a way with getting virtually unlimited time without using the console if anyone is interested let me know.

Shift+o then => default_energy_cost=10
(default = 13)

Dec 16, 2018
Ok, this game is fun. You have nice characters, good sex scenes and a sense of humour. Also huge plus for the chance for MC to get pegged by art-alt-girl. Pretty brave from a Dev and I can imagine some reaction you got for that.

Anyway there is still some stuff that could be improved.

Firstly - and I can't believe I'm saying this - the game is "too sandboxy" for it's own good. Right now at the very beginning you can start several quests that require you to complete some other quests. Locking them from being accessed would be nice. Then there is problem with every single object being interactable. I swear I spent an real life hour, trying to find that one specific potted plant I had to interact with to talk with Maxine. (Also what is that thing you need for Flora convo during your date with Art Girl?)​
Second thing - the position of locations. Right now we can go to the "main class" and if we move a mouse further right we can go to administrative wing. Why not use the class on the right side instead? Same goes on the first level - there is some door on the left side that "hell no, I'm not going that", while just behind it we have 3 whole classes (Music + English + Library). Then there are also some locations you won't find as easily without the use of ~ like roof or the riverside near school.​
Third - thankfully the game comes with in-build quest tracker/guide, because goddamn, some of these quests would be impossible without it. Like how was I ever supposed to know about that Maxine room (or a black note on a blackboard)? Or that MC is 20cm tall and need to get up on a half a meter mountain of shoes to get into vent? Or quite a few other quests.​
Fourth - the order you need some stuff is... weird. Like I can't combine water and kettle or kettle and leaves, without putting kettle on a stove. Why?​
Fifth - the amount of inventory is too damn high. Also did you know you can use aquarium to get water? Cause I sure as hell didn't and instead decided to spent several hundreds for the water bottles.​
And last but not least - bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs and more bugs. You cannot complete the Vents after you rat nurse to Katie, because for some reason you won't get Maxine camera and walkie-talkies. Or quests ending days do not progress the calendar/day for the "growing drugs" quest. Some characters appear at 3 different locations at once, and only one of these location will start a quest and only at specific time. Stuff like that you know that always need polish.​
All in all pretty solid game, that could use some more work. Can't wait for more.

EDIT: I think the trigger that locks you out of getting Camera + Walkietalkie needed for vents is one of the Maxine quests.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What the hell is this gameplay? Cooking "quest" is beyond terrible. Navigation sucks and hints aren't helpful at all.
It is a classic adventure themed sex game and a work in progress. It's rather simple, even easy for the genre's standard.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes