grape12

Oct 19, 2019
I could not find a 100% save game, so I had to dig around and find a more convoluted way to trigger the locked replay scenes.
This is a bit tedious and might break your game, so use at own risk.

Also note that some scenes don't really work or are buggy. Although I have to assume they also don't work in the base game.

Press Shift+O to open console
type "jump" followed by a space
choose one line out of the following. The scenes should be in the order that they show up in the replay menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Select the text from the line, press CTRL+C to copy, then switch back to the game and press CTRL+V to insert after "jump "
Press enter key.

example line:
jump replay_nurse_excavation

Fyi: If you want to close the console again at any point press ESC key.

Thanks. This is nice. Any clue how to get the labels?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you started playing at version 1.5 your game is probably a fucked up mess.. the quests were so damn broken that the quests in 1.6 will not fucking even trigger.. I have not had a chance to even start over yet but it's the only way I will get anywhere.. 1.5 broke everything completely as that was my first version I played I have no damn v1.4 saves to roll back to and start over :(

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
If you started playing at version 1.5 your game is probably a fucked up mess.. the quests were so damn broken that the quests in 1.6 will not fucking even trigger.. I have not had a chance to even start over yet but it's the only way I will get anywhere.. 1.5 broke everything completely as that was my first version I played I have no damn v1.4 saves to roll back to and start over :(
which quest you can't trigger?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
which quest you can't trigger?
None of them.. Suppose to be a new one and that does not trigger.

Stolen Hearts
Dethroning the Queen

Two incomplete quests that I was unable to complete in v1.5 it all went downhill after the ladder where I had to use the console to get the ladder.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
None of them.. Suppose to be a new one and that does not trigger.

Stolen Hearts
Dethroning the Queen

Two incomplete quests that I was unable to complete in v1.5 it all went downhill after the ladder where I had to use the console to get the ladder.
weird, have you use chapter select? if not, i recommend it

ZuccaEden

Apr 27, 2018
The artwork in this game is nice, and I like the characters, but they really need to rework the gameplay: it's really easy to softlock yourself out of certain quests if you don't do things in the correct order.
I'm sure they're just doing their very best by making sure everything's is ok!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
weird, have you use chapter select? if not, i recommend it
No rather restart as she has them questions at the beginning that kind of I think sets the tone of how your character is. So chapter jumping and trying to figure out where to jump to..... I think I would rather just start over and scrap all my saves.. I'll jot it down that 1.5 was a big damn buggy failure that I should of not used the console to get past the ladder event and should of stopped at that point with the save until this version came out.

Jul 21, 2018
I last played during 1.2, have they added any sex scenes since then?

Also are quests fixed? I remember being hard-stuck on quests because of the timer.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes