timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Not mentioned in the dev's post above is that saved games prior to 1.1.1 are "not supported". Which isn't surprising when one considers how many changes were made to the game.

One of the things which was requested, that time not pass when clicking on environmental things so that you can read the in-game lore (and all of the funny comments) wasn't implemented in this update. Time still gets used when you click on anything.
No, not mentioned in the post but mentioned in the discord.

Investigate now costs zero energy. So you can read all the investigates without losing energy. Other actions cost energy.

If we turn off time consumption for every action, kinda defeats the purpose of time and energy mechanic.

Currently you don't miss out on anything by taking 50 days to do the quests. The time and energy mechanic only serves to move the girls around based on their schedule.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Investigate now costs zero energy. So you can read all the investigates without losing energy. Other actions cost energy.

If we turn off time consumption for every action, kinda defeats the purpose of time and energy mechanic.

Currently you don't miss out on anything by taking 50 days to do the quests. The time and energy mechanic only serves to move the girls around based on their schedule.
Fair enough.

I am disappointed, though, that the UI wasn't changed so that you know what the love/lust is for the girls whom you can't call - such as Lindsey.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
What dropped the 1.1.1 package down by like 40mb from the 1.1 package?
Did we lose a bunch of art or an animation or something?

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
what's the purpose of the achievements again? (i.e: Eye of the Storm), i'm asking because i don't see any of them providing any benefit whatsoever (apart from simply having them of course.)
also, i don't want to that guy, but there's an small issue with the walk-through: you can't really save it to your own PC (be in pdf, doc or something else), if i save it and then click on, say the Tour de School to get the info, it tries to access the docs.google page, and that's reaaally problematic since there are people who do things disconnected.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
I really fall in love with the art-style!
Yea, look good.

Although in this early phase, even with the few characters, the character style it a little repetitive. If mantain this number of character i don't think that will become a problem. But if they pretend expand the game with others characters need expand their character graphic style.

Summertime Saga for example. Have good art-style, but over time they are adding more and more characters, all with the same style. At the end character style it's very repetitive and you end up losing interest in the game.

corgibot

May 23, 2020
Is there currently a cg gallery once you have the scenes unlocked?
Or is that still in development?

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
First time I'm actually re on a game here. Honestly, this made me want to and not because it's bad, because it's actually pretty good and has a lot of potential.

I really love the art style and Lindsey is so cute. I don't believe the art style is repetitive. Changing art styles midway is stupid. I don't quite understand what Dkin really means. This has happened with Hunie Pop where the CGs were done by different artists and it gave a sense that the art was stolen instead of coming from the devs. The only part of the art I think should be improved would be the outside school view. But the character art is fine as is.

Gameplay-wise, I think there should have been a disclaimer about the time mechanic. My first run through, I limited my actions because I thought the time passage would be morning-afternoon-evening after using all 100 and not the actual 1 hour passage. TBH the current content can be reasonably done in 3 in game days but since there is no timelimit on the number of days I don't you need the hourly passage of time. Either that or severely reducing the actions per hour. You don't want to give players too much freedom. For realism, you should disable the school bus until 3pm. It doesn't make sense that you can take it to and from school anytime (just for immersion).

I like how you can't romance both Isabelle and Kate in the same run. Showing that choices have consequences is a good sign you know what you're doing in a dating sim. And based on the walkthrough, you have also prepared some alternate routes to get back to that route (ex. For Lindsey).

I also like the subtlety in that the MC never mentions his actual relationship to Jo and Flora. All we know is they live together. Interpret it how you wish. No kink shaming there.

Also, what the hell is the rock for? I agree that there isn't enough information to go on for some random stuff you can pickup in the game. But for most of the stuff you hafta investigate EVERYTHING so you can have a hint on what you need. Most of the complaints come from those people who didn't bother to check each item or read the flavor text.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017

I really love the art style and Lindsey is so cute. I don't believe the art style is repetitive. Changing art styles midway is stupid. I don't quite understand what Dkin really means. This has happened with Hunie Pop where the CGs were done by different artists and it gave a sense that the art was stolen instead of coming from the devs. The only part of the art I think should be improved would be the outside school view. But the character art is fine as is.

Play to Summertime Saga and you understand.

For now with amount of characters don't think that will be noticeable. But if the game has some success and expand the number of characters, at end you have the feeling that "all characters are family", like if they are created are choosing from a set of mouth, nose, eyes, eyebrows and hair, then you mixing, in the same way that role games like Skirim you created your characters.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Play to Summertime Saga and you understand.

For now with amount of characters don't think that will be noticeable. But if the game has some success and expand the number of characters, at end you have the feeling that "all characters are family", like if they are created are choosing from a set of mouth, nose, eyes, eyebrows and hair, then you mixing, in the same way that role games like Skirim you created your characters.
oh... that's what you meant. it's not something that can be easily changed based on the style. the characters barely have a nose as it is. changing it for new characters will make them seem out of place and I never noticed such a difference in summertime saga, unless you were referring to poses or generally more dynamic design in characters.

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
I don't know if the dev(s) or a fan are maintaining the walkthrough, but please consider refactoring it. Having to click through to a separate google doc for every entry is excruciating.

Reactions: Hordragg

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Is it possible to make an incest patch for the next update ?
Dude wait for the next updates to the game why doncha? It's basically in alpha and you're already asking for a patch for something the devs might have already planned to put in the game.

Calm your tits bro

Caltrous942

Oct 7, 2019
I'm stuck in the classroom with Isabella and Flora. I can't figure out how the heck to get out. I'm 10/100 so I must be missing something.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes