Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
I'm stuck in the classroom with Isabella and Flora. I can't figure out how the heck to get out. I'm 10/100 so I must be missing something.
search the classroom, there're two items there that can solve the problem. and talk to Flora.
that or check out one of the 2 walkthrough posted here (one from the Dev or one by a different poster)

Caltrous942

Oct 7, 2019
search the classroom, there're two items there that can solve the problem. and talk to Flora.
that or check out one of the 2 walkthrough posted here (one from the Dev or one by a different poster)
Thanks! I've now finished all side quests so far. I'm considering supporting the development of this game.

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
I'm digging the art style. Reading between the quest dialogues, I say we have to pick between Jo and Mrs L as with Kate and Isabelle eh?

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Ah - I didn't manage to get that route. :-|
Noted!
It's an unrelated questline to anything else, you just need to actually turn the nurse in at the end of it. show up at the nurse's office around noon and talk to kate to start it.

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
i think theres less than 10 CGs but none of them have penetration.
it shows that its early in development but i rather liked whats on offer.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Wait, what happened to Jo being the MC's mom?
Dont worry, pretty sure someone will make a incest patch someday, or the game itself will have a option (I dont checked if that option exist, to be honest)

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
How do you toggle the x-ray glasses in this game? Searched for a bit, but I couldn't find it.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes