Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Gallery unlock:
def is_replay_unlocked(all):
return True
If this command works, the attached file should do it permanently. Just add it inside the "game" directory.

----------------------------------------

I played this game on version 1.7.1 and have been unable to find changelogs (I know, recurring issue in this thread). Does anyone know if saves are compatible for the last 8 minor version updates?

Reactions: Larolaroth

drhdr

Dec 26, 2020
Really unfortunate that the art in the Isabelle scene is sooo bad. Not even close to up to par compared to the rest of their art. It's not even the style that's the problem. It's just really poorly drawn compared to past updates.
First thought that maybe it was just the one screenshot I saw that looked bad but no.. I agree 100% and it really is unfortunate, considering I was looking forward to Isabelle's scene the most.

Reactions: Artix0 and ggg111g

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seems if you have not started this game over since at least 1.3 than you will miss a ton of stuff.. like I played it from the first release here. There is scenes missing you can't get if you do not it seems.

Nov 25, 2019
Finally managed to beat the gathering storm, just had to save scum and keep scrolling back. Gotta say, game has a lot more depth than i originally thought. Characters actually feel like human beings. You've got Isabelle who lost her sister. Lindsey is suffering from amnesia and loss of coordination. Hope this isn't one of those sad stories where it turns out Lindsey is terminally ill and dies at the end. Hate those types of stories. Kate is just evil though.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah idk

Feels like I played Spank the Monkey Island by clicking the entire screen with a rubberband or a lollipop for 3 hours WHILE the walk through was open because the entire game makes no fucking sense just to see a titty

It's almost like this game has no actual content so it hides it behind some stupid fetch quest

3/10 cannot recommend

3.80 star(s) 161 Votes