ghostpepperchexmix

Nov 7, 2018
This is like every obnoxious trope from every old school point and click game I played as a kid

Im not sure if I love it or hate it

Edit: nah I hate it
lol same here though i ended up swinging the other side of the fence and have to say I love it. i typically try to do my best not to use cheat functions if the grind or tedium isn't too unbearable, but at some point i said fuck it, started using the in game walk through, which allowed me to enjoy the game a whole lot more whereas if I played true blind I don't think I'd finish the game.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
lol same here though i ended up swinging the other side of the fence and have to say I love it. i typically try to do my best not to use cheat functions if the grind or tedium isn't too unbearable, but at some point i said fuck it, started using the in game walk through, which allowed me to enjoy the game a whole lot more whereas if I played true blind I don't think I'd finish the game.
It's a shame because I think the art and writing are very good

But how the fuck is fixing a fuse box with a lollipop and a plastic fork logical?? I never would have figured that out on my own because it makes no fucking sense

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
But how the fuck is fixing a fuse box with a lollipop and a plastic fork logical?? I never would have figured that out on my own because it makes no fucking sense
Ever played old quest games? Like Mist or Broken Sword? That's the kind of logic straight from these games. The trick about it is that there's no logic behind it - you're just trying anything on everything until it works...

Jan 25, 2018
This one has a ton of potential, between juggling my schedule and playing this, it took me almost two weeks to finish all quests, but the amount of events I have left to discover due to unmet requirements give it a ton of replay value just in this base release, not to mention as the other thousand people that have already praised the art style. I hope the devs keep the quality and amount of content throughout the rest of the development, because when finished, this could be a god tier visual novel/point and click/date sim.

Last edited:

Bicklepickle

Jan 16, 2022
View attachment 507616

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-18
Release Date: 2021-12-15
Developer: TimeWizardStudios - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Admin Commands:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Fan Sign -
- Game Variables - X-ray

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 507624 View attachment 507625 View attachment 507626 View attachment 507627 View attachment 507628 View attachment 507629 View attachment 507630
Will it ever come to android

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes