blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The cat is a pain to follow. I had to save after talking to it each time. Would follow after if i ran into Maxine reload from last talk save and advance time an hour and try again. The amount of time advanced can varry so if 1 hour didn't work 2 or more would. The quest can take 2 days or more in game time cause of thime.
Update was too short too.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone knows how to use this? In my kewboard I have to press Alt to use that key and it doesn't seems to work, it's just buggy or am I doing something wrong?
1639951750312.png

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Right, but how do I get her out of the area she is in? I can't get past her becoming Tom Cruise and dangling from the ceiling in the admin wing. Tried just skipping time, even making the cat wait until the next day, and Maxine was still in all her glory hanging there the entire night
If you look at the hint on the phone, it tells you that Maxine's location is dependent on your current energy. Over 2/3 max energy, and she'll be pulling a mission impossible in the admin wing, 1/3 to 2/3 energy has her falling off the couch in the school entrance, and less than 1/3 has her trying to break into the vending machine on the upper floor.

Changing locations lowers energy (as does chatting and flirting with the girls), and skipping forward an hour resets energy at max.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just give it, gift icon and boom pow
I guess my game is bugged, then. The cat has no Give interaction

1639955601819.png
Also, I can never find Maxine. The game tells em to wait for her to come back to her room, but she never does.

Well, I just started directly from the Gathering Storm chapter and things worked as intended

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone knows how to use this? In my kewboard I have to press Alt to use that key and it doesn't seems to work, it's just buggy or am I doing something wrong?
View attachment 1553410
You can click the Stairs, Door, the lower left Drawer, the Double drawer, light bluish in the middle, the Right Cup-drawer behind the freckled girl, the two drawer doors with the stickers on and the shelves below it, particularly the middle right one and the bottom left one... oh, and the water bottle... and possibly the Not-Sister-But-Obviously-Sister

If instead you can't make it work and you simply took an image, you can access it by setting your keyboard to US and pressing the key to the left of your number 1, above the Tab key, Below Esc

Mar 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am 95% sure that it reads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd mock up something with the appropriate font, but I'm not actually sure what font that is. It's not Arial or Helvetica. (Identifont suggests that it might be some variation of Folio?)

Reactions: Samhill

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'd mock up something with the appropriate font, but I'm not actually sure what font that is. It's not Arial or Helvetica. (Identifont suggests that it might be some variation of Folio?)
I looked into it a bit and the closest I could get was Trivia Sans. Folio seems to be a common name. The one by Tilde?

Reactions: Testerguy19

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Oh wow! That was a great update. Due to the slow burn nature of the game, I feel proud about MC finally having a romantic connection with a LI.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Anyone have any idea how to do gathering storm I am stuck in a loop where spinach keeps getting caught
Check the phone hints. It tells us where Maxine would be based on the energy available. Spinach’s path is Main Hall, Admin wing, Main Hall, Upstairs, Main Hall and outside. Press on spinach whenever Maxine isn’t in Spinach’s current or next location.

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
Check the phone hints. It tells us where Maxine would be based on the energy available. Spinach’s path is Main Hall, Admin wing, Main Hall, Upstairs, Main Hall and outside. Press on spinach whenever Maxine isn’t in Spinach’s current or next location.
Yeah I figured that out after like 4 days of following spinach thanks though!

• Wow
Reactions: Blizzard99
3.80 star(s) 162 Votes