RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Red Heart
Reactions: VVAR666 and Wetere
Jan 3, 2018
you have to be slow and methodical, scoping out the next room the cat moves to and doing actions until Maxine is no longer there anymore when the cat shows up; if they're in the same room, when you try to interact with the cat (sometimes just if they're in the same room) Maxine takes the cat back to her office.

Reactions: darkyam59

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
you have to be slow and methodical, scoping out the next room the cat moves to and doing actions until Maxine is no longer there anymore when the cat shows up; if they're in the same room, when you try to interact with the cat (sometimes just if they're in the same room) Maxine takes the cat back to her office.
No it is not.

I check another room she not there. I talk to the cat. the cat move to another room and then she there every fucking time. wtf with this quest.

May 13, 2018
It has great art, great characters, good enough mechanics, and a well-written story. Why am I telling this?
Because it has...one sex scene.
And still worth the while.
Could not disagree more with you on this.

One sex scene for a game that's already beyond 1.0 and appears to have many, many quests that mostly do not lead to any kind of lewd anything?

Take the sex scene out and rebill it as a G-rated fan service game. That's not what this site is about.

May 13, 2018
The latest update from CompleteWasteOfTimeWizardStudios.

This is only an erotic game in the sense that I led an erotic life in junior high school before I could effectively even communicate with the opposite sex. I guess imagining there's erotic content counts nowadays?

Games with no sexual content should be appropriately labelled. This shit just seems to be happening more and more lately, games with no content getting put up here.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The latest update from CompleteWasteOfTimeWizardStudios.

This is only an erotic game in the sense that I led an erotic life in junior high school before I could effectively even communicate with the opposite sex. I guess imagining there's erotic content counts nowadays?

Games with no sexual content should be appropriately labelled. This shit just seems to be happening more and more lately, games with no content getting put up here.
I mean it's been almost two years, there is mild lewd content but it kinda counts, but I agree with the assessment on others should be tagged appropriately. For the first time we get a full on sex scene like this, naked and hot says something. I hope in 2022 we get more of this.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, every time I give panties for Spinach, how do we get outta this? Without Maxine in the room? Done this on a few tries but it's hard to clear her out

May 20, 2021
Could not disagree more with you on this.

One sex scene for a game that's already beyond 1.0 and appears to have many, many quests that mostly do not lead to any kind of lewd anything?

Take the sex scene out and rebill it as a G-rated fan service game. That's not what this site is about.
I think this game is slowly building up the romance instead of the Im a pussy magnet and I fuck on the first date kind of deal. but what I am concerned is that with Patreon funded games the artists lack the spine to create content in fear of Patreon. I want to see more stuff with Flora but I get the feeling that the dev will shy away from her due to Patreon, I really hope the dev has the balls to create content and have artistic integrity.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I think this game is slowly building up the romance instead of the Im a pussy magnet and I fuck on the first date kind of deal. but what I am concerned is that with Patreon funded games the artists lack the spine to create content in fear of Patreon. I want to see more stuff with Flora but I get the feeling that the dev will shy away from her due to Patreon, I really hope the dev has the balls to create content and have artistic integrity.
I feel this too. some scene should end with fucking but it isn't because they are family ( real family before petreon retcon incest )

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020

The game has very little content and the minuscule amount of development of the relationships between girls is extensively spread out via boring as hell fetch quests, cycling through random locations in the game, and crafting. Its tedious, boring and very unfun.
On top of all that there is no sex scenes either.

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
I'm missing a book to give to Lindsey in 'fully booked' and the Englishroom bookcase isn't providing any book.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 162 Votes