batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
"The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. "
Original premise, I see. Well, it looks good, hopefully the story is not a letdown.

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
I think I have a mild case of brain damage but what do I do with the onions? I cut them but I cant do anything to progress.

Rejino

Aug 20, 2017
I think I have a mild case of brain damage but what do I do with the onions? I cut them but I cant do anything to progress.
You have them in your inventory and then you can put them into the pot that is hidden behind flora

And after that i am stuck at the 3 items that you need to make a light arsony i dont get it...

User-Name

Dec 6, 2018
Has anyone had a problem where you need to collect Floras phone from the bathroom? I can't find it anywhere

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
You have them in your inventory and then you can put them into the pot that is hidden behind flora

And after that i am stuck at the 3 items that you need to make a light arsony i dont get it...
Alright, two monkey brains are better than one, im assuming youre at the part where you need the other parts, youll need to interact with the drawers in order. Also i cant find Floras phone. Whoops just saw the above.

Heronord

Jul 10, 2017
Where do I need to go after the new girl, mc and Kate had the argument on the first floor? I can't find find her anywhere.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone please give me some idea on how much content the game currently has. I looked at version number so was expecting a very developed game but it appears to be fairly new so not sure?.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016

You need to put it in order, if you click the same thing twice it counts as two and the recipe will be wrong

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone please give me some idea on how much content the game currently has. I looked at version number so was expecting a very developed game but it appears to be fairly new so not sure?.
Well initial release was 1.0 and this is 1.1, so not much from what I can see. The game has potential, though. Cool artstyle, fun characters and the patreon seems healthy enough.

Reactions: Dave98424

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Help, please. Before I go completely raving mad, which are the correct cabinets/drawers (in the correct order) for getting the knife & cutting board that Flora wants?

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
Help, please. Before I go completely raving mad, which are the correct cabinets/drawers (in the correct order) for getting the knife & cutting board that Flora wants?
Right most drawer contains the knives, under the big big cabinet, and the bottom drawer to the left of Flora has the board. make sure to interact with each drawer once then see flora.

Reactions: AWolfe

Heronord

Jul 10, 2017
What am I supposed to be doing to continue the tour quest after mc and the 2 girls had the argument on the first floor?

Reactions: GeePic
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes