timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Let me know what you guys think!

I don't mind some harsh criticism. I want to make the game as good as possible.

There are some bugs that have been found but we are working hard to fix them all

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
Do you get to whapp , whapp , some girls bottom with the pingpong paddle , or is it just teasing ..?

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
You have to combine three items.
There are four posibilites.
Try to think of what things would go together to make a distraction.

If you want a direct answer, some people posted it in the discord.

A hint I gave to people earlier is to cook up Spaghetti A La Plastique.
Another hint is to try chopping your fingers like Flora suggested earlier.
Another combination involves some snorting.
AH thank you! I think in a later version you should change the wording in the hint system. "Arsony" just gave me the impression that id need to use the lighter. But thats just a personal gripe, loving the game btw. Will def become a patron if there are high quality/ steady updates.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
There's this bug I saw. After you go to detention and play that "find the eraser" game and complete the quest, if you come back later to that room you can still call Flora and play with her, but the cups aren't there anymore.

I'm stuck in the trapped nurse quest. Also the fuse one. How to I make the damned fork longer?

Edit: I'd appreciate if after you've tried to combine something the game didn't close the window automatically. Just let me combine again without having to reopen inventory.

Edit2: Not sure if it's a bug but I fill the sink with hot water, but there's no way to get detergent in the house. The cleaning cabinet has nothing on it.

Last edited:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Let me know what you guys think!

I don't mind some harsh criticism. I want to make the game as good as possible.

There are some bugs that have been found but we are working hard to fix them all
The lack of a walkthrough is pretty frustrating. I get that you'd like the player to explore and think about where objects might be located, but over time it's devolved into mindless clicking on random objects in the hopes that the correct item is found. The hints currently provided aren't nearly as helpful as one would like. The cooking quest with Fiona was difficult to fulfill since the item locations weren't displayed correctly, so you needed to purposely choose the wrong items just so you knew where the right items were, and then memorize those locations.

Currently, I'm stuck looking for videotapes (the teacher), tape (the art teacher), and sticks (best girl Lindsey). I wish I knew where to look for the items, but the current hint system is a little too vague.

The art is fantastic, but the gameplay shouldn't act as such a large hurdle. The game's still in its early stages, so that's acceptable, but it's definitely something to keep in mind and address.

timewizardstudios

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
The lack of a walkthrough is pretty frustrating. I get that you'd like the player to explore and think about where objects might be located, but over time it's devolved into mindless clicking on random objects in the hopes that the correct item is found. The hints currently provided aren't nearly as helpful as one would like. The cooking quest with Fiona was difficult to fulfill since the item locations weren't displayed correctly, so you needed to purposely choose the wrong items just so you knew where the right items were, and then memorize those locations.

Currently, I'm stuck looking for videotapes (the teacher), tape (the art teacher), and sticks (best girl Lindsey). I wish I knew where to look for the items, but the current hint system is a little too vague.

The art is fantastic, but the gameplay shouldn't act as such a large hurdle. The game's still in its early stages, so that's acceptable, but it's definitely something to keep in mind and address.
I agree. One thing we are going to make a priority is rewording the hints to be much more forgiving to players who are stuck. I think that should fix a lot of problems for some of the more non-intuitive parts of the game.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Looks promising.
I look forward to spending some quality time with the mom: become a champion of men, light up her life, and give her stress relief, as any truly dedicated son would.
I'm stuck, though.
I have the pot, but there's no option to give it to sis.

timewizardstudios

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Looks promising.
I look forward to spending some quality time with the mom: become a champion of men, light up her life, and give her stress relief, as any truly dedicated son would.
I'm stuck, though.
I have the pot, but there's no option to give it to sis.
Are you in a place where she could actually do something with your gift?

Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
This was great until the puzzles started showing up. Randomly clicked my way out of the trust exercise and ended up with 4 bracelets somehow.
No clue what to do with the nurse in the art room. I can't tell when I've missed something, haven't finished it or the game is just out of content. The hints need a massive overhaul.
I have no clue what to do with a fork when the only hint is "one simple trick" especially given how easy it seems to be to miss things.
No True Scotswoman is still around in my hint list even though I made it out of the room.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes