Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016

Red Claw

Jun 19, 2018
how the hell do you solve the teamwork exercise bit?
I used all 3 cups and the eraser I found in the classroom on the table and then challenged Flora to a game of cups. I beat her and made her agree to let Isabella get the reward. I don't know if there is a option to get the reward yourself.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you put laundry detergent on top of the desk in the English Classroom someone will replace it with tape the next day. You can use the tape to fix the cable.
Thanks. That sure was an obvious thing to do. (Not!)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'd like to know this too. This game really needs a WT, because lots of these puzzles are not at all intuitive.
Yep and into the trash can it goes until a full and complete walkthrough comes out.
There is no reason to play this any more until then.

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
okay, so i'm stuck lol
in classroom i believe its detention where mc, flora, and isabelle needs to do teamwork or something to figure out who gets the reward
my question is, how to clear this, like i've spent half an hour already clicking mindlessly on everything i can clicked on lol

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
okay, so i'm stuck lol
in classroom i believe its detention where mc, flora, and isabelle needs to do teamwork or something to figure out who gets the reward
my question is, how to clear this, like i've spent half an hour already clicking mindlessly on everything i can clicked on lol
You need to play a game with flora you need the earser that is in the trash can and the 3 cups in the teacher table, put everything in one of the desk, and winning you let Isabell have the price

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
okay, so i'm stuck lol
I just did it. You need to put all three cups (one at a time) on the student desk, and then the eraser. After that, click on the desk one more time to call Flora over and challenge her to a game of cups.

I was finally able to get the third stick from outside the window in the homeroom. The trick is that you cannot do it until after you have completed the teamwork exercise.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I just did it. You need to put all three cups (one at a time) on the student desk, and then the eraser. After that, click on the desk one more time to call Flora over and challenge her to a game of cups.

I was finally able to get the third stick from outside the window in the homeroom. The trick is that you cannot do it until after you have completed the teamwork exercise.
Just to save you a little bit of time you need to combine it with the yarn

raviq10

Jan 2, 2018
okay, so i'm stuck lol
u need to place cups on table + drop eraser (check trashbin in classroom) then ask flora to play cup game and if u win this (middle,middle) u can take option to make her vote on isabelle... thats how u win

Reactions: dokodesuka

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018

oohhhh nice i did it, thankss!

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys, you can put any consumable item into the desk and get the tape back. Not just the tide pods. So apple, soda, cake, etc. It is a desk where you leave something in there and the next day you get a random item. Lets not hate for no reason.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, you can put any consumable item into the desk and get the tape back. Not just the tide pods. So apple, soda, cake, etc. It is a desk where you leave something in there and the next day you get a random item. Lets not hate for no reason.
Need a full and complete walkthrough because if you read this thread many problems with the mini quest of this item for this must be gotten for that at this time or game breaks.

For starters I get quest for the mom to do laundry and I find the soap for it so I go get it but it was needed to do the sisters quest and now can't get the phone because the clothes are in MC's backpack, this is just one of the problems.

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
Either make an item for every quest, or dont make multiple items be used for the same thing. Also make it so going to areas that dont need multiple functions (stairs, art wing, gym wing etc) you dont need to interact with. Make the stairs on the 1st floor right side the whole side of the screen there instead fo making it so you have to click on it specifically. There's no reason to have "investigate" on multiple things if it doesnt really serve any kind of purpose instead of just being able to click it and have it interact with it. After about 45 mins i was so fed up with clicking then having to click again it just gets super tedious. I want to like this game really badly, great concept and great art, but it needs a lot of polish currently.

Reactions: PGLover
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes