SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. The phone in the bathroom wasnt that obvious (but it makes sense)

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Was/is pretty excited for this game, then I spent two hours clicking around trying to figure out where everything is and why it was all so cryptic (like I don't need hints to explicitly tell you what to do but they have basically nothing to do with your current objective, they're just a reminder of what happened last in the questline. That's not a hint.), only to get completely stuck when I was given the quest to fetch the pot after I completed the quest to do the laundry, so now I can't progress because the phone's not there.

On top of all that there's no worse feeling than realizing the character you've been pursuing hasn't been implemented yet. Not really a mark against the dev, but still made me sad.

Art's great, writing's great, gameplay needs some refinement and bugfixing (if investigate has no gameplay purpose it doesn't need to be there), had to turn music off because it got repetitive pretty quick. Probably will wait for some kind of walkthrough cause I'm here to fap at the end of the day, not puzzle around until I click what I'm supposed to so I can get to maybe fapping by next week.

tl;dr, Definitely shouldn't 'dumb down' the gameplay, but some QoL wouldn't be amiss either. Hope the team sticks with it because it really could end up being great.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Was/is pretty excited for this game, then I spent two hours clicking around trying to figure out where everything is and why it was all so cryptic (like I don't need hints to explicitly tell you what to do but they have basically nothing to do with your current objective, they're just a reminder of what happened last in the questline. That's not a hint.), only to get completely stuck when I was given the quest to fetch the pot after I completed the quest to do the laundry, so now I can't progress because the phone's not there.

On top of all that there's no worse feeling than realizing the character you've been pursuing hasn't been implemented yet. Not really a mark against the dev, but still made me sad.

Art's great, writing's great, gameplay needs some refinement and bugfixing (if investigate has no gameplay purpose it doesn't need to be there), had to turn music off because it got repetitive pretty quick. Probably will wait for some kind of walkthrough cause I'm here to fap at the end of the day, not puzzle around until I click what I'm supposed to so I can get to maybe fapping by next week.

tl;dr, Definitely shouldn't 'dumb down' the gameplay, but some QoL wouldn't be amiss either. Hope the team sticks with it because it really could end up being great.
Appreciate the constructive criticism. Which character were you pursuing?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Lets not hate for no reason.
This is pretty insulting to the many players reporting problems, who have legitimate complaints.

It is a desk where you leave something in there and the next day you get a random item.
The fact that what happens is random is just a small part of why people are pissed off. The writing is great, it has interesting and likeable characters. the artwork is good, but the playing of the game is tedious (at best), annoying, and highly frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: cavaemon

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The fact that what happens is random is just a small part of why people are pissed off. The writing is great, it has interesting and likeable characters. the artwork is good, but the playing of the game is tedious (at best), annoying, and highly frustrating.
I'll more or less side with this, if I were to review it now I might go 3 but it feels like there's a 5 in here.
The art is great. The story and concepts are good.
The gameplay is meh to frustrating, I liked Awolfe's choice of 'tedious'. I walked away thinking damn, without a walkthrough, quality in game guide, or mod or something to ease up the play it had some parts that just weren't fun (and at the end of the day adult games are for fun and fapping).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Another thing that's somewhat annoying is that you have no way to know your standing with most of the girls/women (Kate, the nurse, and the two teachers). Since you only have Flora, Jo, and Isabelle as phone contacts those are the only three that you can see the relationship for. Relationship status (Lust and Love) should not be a part of the phone contacts. It should be a separate icon on the phone.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Well, I tried to get the phone in the bathroom before and after the laundry quest. After calling it with both messages there's nothing to pick up. I feel so dumb.

risera

Apr 6, 2019
i remember beating the demo and being sad that it was only a demo cause it seemed pretty top tier for what i like, now im pretty excited to play this game tbh

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
How the fucking hell do i get the celphone, i already call her nunmber and it seems that ia in the laundry basket but i can't grab it

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I think we really need a walkthrough... I'm locked on two quests... One is finding the nurse... I followed her candy tracks to art's room, but she wasn't there, and in no other places too... Other quest I'm locked is the quest to laundry Jo's clothes... I got the clothes but couldn't do anything with it... Could someone help me?

Reactions: Dooble

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I think we really need a walkthrough... I'm locked on two quests... One is finding the nurse... I followed her candy tracks to art's room, but she wasn't there, and in no other places too... Other quest I'm locked is the quest to laundry Jo's clothes... I got the clothes but couldn't do anything with it... Could someone help me?
For the nurse, combine the yarn with the safety pin (found on the nurse's desk) and use it on the cabinet, then give the cat a wrapper and it'll lead you to the nurse.

For the laundry, get the tide pods from your locket (use the key on it) then click the blue paper square in the bathroom for instructions.

Reactions: FourPixels

PGLover

May 5, 2020
Cool artwork, good dialog and plot. BUT hint system sucks, i stuck in many places cause don't know what to do.
Bugs:
1. Some pictures in inventory broken
2. When solve puzzle in class with Isabel and Flora, you can give them Haggis infinite times and raise love and lust as much as your patience. And Flora give you bracelet every time.

Maybe i find some another bugs later.
P.S. Not bug, but really frustrate me. English class door! I restart game because can't find it first time :(

Last edited:

PGLover

May 5, 2020
Stuck in the Kitchen with the sliced Onion... fuck this shit
1. you need to click on Onion, then minigame opened . Here 4 row's. With knifes and onions.
2. one of the onions would bouncing, and then row's start moving.
3. when knife cross with bounced onion click on it.
4. Repeat steps 2-3, 3 or 4 times.

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Art is good, but gameplay is meh at best, annoying at worst. I don't mind exploring to fetch items when it makes sense, or when it adds to the story. But here, the items are just there to provide some kind of "arbitrary" challenge for the player. And it's not even CHALLENGING, in the sense that you don't really have to think to solve the problem. You essentially just click all objects, take all which can be taken, and hope you have what is needed when the quest appears.

For example, the scene with Flora in the kitchen, that item fetching was just pointless. It doesn't have enough "justification" in the context of the story. Compare that to the quest where you have to fetch Cola/Milk to rinse her inflamed genital, which somewhat makes sense and is sexy(?).

Anyway, if the dev think that they want to leave the quests as they are, I'd suggest that they make it so that if you inspect / take object in one location, it won't advance the clock. So you can have a bit more leeway to go around inspecting things. Clock should only advance when you move location. That is the "resource" of the game, doesn't make sense to expend it just to inspect interactable objects that are lying around everywhere. Like, what's the point of putting those objects in then, if by inspecting it I waste precious resource to advance the quests. It's like telling the player that those object descriptions that you wrote isn't supposed to be read.

Last edited:
Reactions: okapaa and PGLover

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
1. you need to click on Onion, then minigame opened . Here 4 row's. With knifes and onions.
2. one of the onions would bouncing, and then row's start moving.
3. when knife cross with bounced onion click on it.
4. Repeat steps 2-3, 3 or 4 times.
Thanks for that.
I have the sliced onion but I can't do anything after that.
Stuck with Flora in the kitchen.

PGLover

May 5, 2020
Thanks for that.
I have the sliced onion but I can't do anything after that.
Stuck with Flora in the kitchen.
Click on pot (it's hard to reach because Flora partly block the way) and use slice of onion on it. should work :rolleyes:

Reactions: wopwop
3.70 star(s) 160 Votes