noname118

Mar 13, 2020
Well since I got locked from the game by doing the laundry before the cooking chili quest, I gotta say starting over seems like a chore since there was so much random clicking around the maps to get items. There sure is a lot of gameplay improvements that could be done. Hopefully there is a lot of improvements are coming in the updates because the art is great.

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
Not full walkthroug as i not done some puzzles yet, but I would like to summarize all that I know now.
So Walkthroug [v.0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Book for Lindsey follow up
Ask her about the book the day after you gave her the book
Combine 3 sticks into a makeshift thing
Wait until 1500, outside of the school, gift her the item
if you got 10 strength, skip next event, if not, monkey wrench that beaver
follow it
you kill the beaver! you monster!

Andddd thats it, no kiss with Lindsey, nothing.

PGLover

May 5, 2020
Book for Lindsey follow up
Ask her about the book the day after you gave her the book
Combine 3 sticks into a makeshift thing
Wait until 1500, outside of the school, gift her the item
if you got 10 strength, skip next event, if not, monkey wrench that beaver
follow it
you kill the beaver! you monster!

Andddd thats it, no kiss with Lindsey, nothing.
Thanks to adding! For me this quest broken, because I use 1 stick in Nurse quest and can't find 3rd stick for this :(

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks to adding! For me this quest broken, because I use 1 stick in Nurse quest and can't find 3rd stick for this :(
weird, the locations of sticks:
Gym trash can
Windows of homeroom
Find the nurse quest, remember to pick it up from the bush

after the nurse quest I still got my sticks

PGLover

May 5, 2020
weird, the locations of sticks:
Gym trash can
Windows of homeroom
Find the nurse quest, remember to pick it up from the bush

after the nurse quest I still got my sticks
OOOH! My bad, just forgot homeroom stick because done it on another save =_=. walkthroug updated now.
Last question is where i can get 17$ for tape, and I guess it's end of content for now

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
OOOH! My bad, just forgot homeroom stick because done it on another save =_=. walkthroug updated now.
Last question is where i can get 17$ for tape, and I guess it's end of content for now
20 buck hidden in the caterine, in between the plate next to the mechine that you can buy juice for 1 buck
another 20 buck hidden on 1st floor, between water dispensor and the trash bin

PGLover

May 5, 2020
20 buck hidden in the caterine, in between the plate next to the mechine that you can buy juice for 1 buck
another 20 buck hidden on 1st floor, between water dispensor and the trash bin
Thanks man. It really help! Guess walkthroug is done for now.

Soooo. Walkthroug [v.0.1.1], I guess.

Reactions: raydaydream

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
A better hint system would be nice, but my ideal would be like old school point and click games where the characters would remind and guide you if it got to the point where it was clear that you were lost.

Like the tape thing. Maybe Mrs. L could tell you that, "If you leave a gift for the tape fairy, they will leave tape in it's place"

I am not sure exactly how it works, but I find it strange that the time can move forward even though I haven't really accomplished anything some times.

Overall, I find the game charming, but I think I will see if things change before committing to playing all the way through. Ultimately, it feels like the dev is mistaking their knowledge of the solutions for obviousness to the player. I don't mean that as an insult. I feel like it's natural to assume everyone has similar knowledge to you and it's also difficult to completely understand what it's like to not know anything about the puzzle you yourself have created the answer to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I like the story and how its been put together but it has to many chances to break some quests, this needs to be fixed with either a complete walkthrough or some kind of stops that will not allow something to happen if its is for 2 quest or something.

Something needs to be done.

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
ALERT! If you take quest "VHS tapes" from Mrs L and talked with Jo about laundry with quest would be broken!!!!
i guess my gut feeling was right and some quests did broke the kitchen one (the phone).
also, that's a restart. damn.
but anyways, thanks a bunch for making a walkthrough .

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Don't worry guys we are taking your feedback seriously. We are working on implementing some cool in-game mechanics that will allow us to have the best of both worlds. For those who want to take things slow and explore and investigate everything, you will have the ability to do that. For those who who a more quick and dirty experience, we're adding some great tools that will enable that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Don't worry guys we are taking your feedback seriously. We are working on implementing some cool in-game mechanics that will allow us to have the best of both worlds. For those who want to take things slow and explore and investigate everything, you will have the ability to do that. For those who who a more quick and dirty experience, we're adding some great tools that will enable that.
Please put in a way to bypass the puzzle events, I am disabled and can not even do that onion puzzle.
I had to get my son to do it for me but he will not be around much.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes