StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
4 years in the making, constant updates, how much content does this have at the current state ?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
4 years in the making, constant updates, how much content does this have at the current state ?
A lot, but I wouldn't play this game for the sexual content tbf. Although it's strange to say that in this forum lol, there are still scenes with the best girls anyway.

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Does anybody have an "Order of Quests" guide? I've seen warnings that some quests contain content that assumes you have done other quests before them, or have path variants that are locked behind exclusive items that can only be obtained during/on completion of other quests. Is there an ideal list that has the correct order you should take quests in?
I seen a few games do that and always dislike that since I basically get confused and never sure if I miss something or if I completely forgot about it.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I see "female domination" and "bdsm" in the tags. Are those actually warranted or is this yet another case of "one of the girls is rather bossy and they may have bought a pair of handcuffs at some point"...?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I see "female domination" and "bdsm" in the tags. Are those actually warranted or is this yet another case of "one of the girls is rather bossy and they may have bought a pair of handcuffs at some point"...?
I don't know, there is a scene where the blonde girl publicly humiliates you with her group of minions by spanking you with a pingpong paddle (or something like that, I didn't see the whole scene) and in another case she makes you suck a guy's cock (although the scene is not seen) I think it's fine for those who like that content. although I'm not sure

Reactions: TheSilentLurker

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
1.38 and it's not complete? Does this game have actual choices or is it the illusion of choices anyone?
It's far from complete, it's not even 50% done. They do deliver an update per month but it's usually very short

Concerning the choices let's say you'll have one big choice that will impact the plot per girl ( for exemple isabelle OR kate, Lindsey OR Maxine, Flora OR Jacklyn ) and aside from that... Not much honestly. Your choices will mainly unlock some scenes and add some variations to future scenes but it won't change the plot in itself. At least for now

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.38)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Can you avoid kate in this, is there a specific thing I need to do? At least the sex/"relationship" and most of her content

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes