Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know, there is a scene where the blonde girl publicly humiliates you with her group of minions by spanking you with a pingpong paddle (or something like that, I didn't see the whole scene) and in another case she makes you suck a guy's cock (although the scene is not seen) I think it's fine for those who like that content. although I'm not sure
Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. When I search for these tags, I'm not looking for a game that may have 2-3 CGs out of 98 with something vaguely resembling proper bdsm/femdom. Le Sigh...

Reactions: CNR25

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I truly hope he rewords that shitty phone gallery. Scrolling for a while to see some unlocked scene is annoying. Just make it one big menu it doesn't even have to be on the phone.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
How come I can't seem to get this new chapter in my main file? What prerequisites have I not met? I never disabled any romance with Flora, already slept with her in fact, and this update focuses on that, no?

Reactions: P3zz0

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Same question, have been waiting for any new update with Kate as the MC's mistress for so long already. Hopefully dev will implement something like forced cock cage, or butt plug if possible.
so no update for femdom scenes for long time ? or dev didn't share his planned stuff with femdom path ?

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
This game has been on my radar for a bit, how many hours of playtime would you guys say there is right now?

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
1.38 and it's not complete? Does this game have actual choices or is it the illusion of choices anyone?
That's cause they started the game at 1.0 and have had 38 updates since, so 38 and actually more I believe quests, and the game isn't even 50% done as we are on Season 2 and the game has slots until Season 4, so likely they are planning 4 seasons, and we haven't even finished 2.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
How do you trigger the new event for 1.38 ? The game keeps telling me there are no new quests despite being on the Flora's path and having completed all her quests and slept with her twice already

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FGM01

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
This game isn't running correctly when using Joiplay for Android devices. If anyone knows a patch of the common problems affecting the game, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

3.80 star(s) 161 Votes