Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
great art, but updates are really slow, is there any new content with best girl Flora since 1.1?
The game literally just came out last week. The Dev is more than happy for you to freeload off of this. So calm your tits about slow updates. :KEK:

This quote suits you nicely too.
"Nobody gives a care about the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification"

-Squidward Tentacles

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The game literally just came out last week. The Dev is more than happy for you to freeload off of this. So calm your tits about slow updates. :KEK:

This quote suits you nicely too.
"Nobody gives a care about the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification"

-Squidward Tentacles
Updates will always be slow/bad for someone but not sure where you got your info on when the game came out. First post here was January 2020 - not last week.

Reactions: ayylemaoyeet

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Updates will always be slow/bad for someone but not sure where you got your info on when the game came out. First post here was January 2020 - not last week.
Last week Jan 6, 2020 to be precise or Jan 8 was it? When I said the game just came out last week I didn't mean it like it was a finished game. It's only been a week and people are already complaining on slow updates. Rofl :WaitWhat::KEK: So not really sure " First post here was January 2020 - not last week." is supposed to mean. If you look at the top of the 1st page, you can literally see the date it was posted.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Last week Jan 6, 2020 to be precise or Jan 8 was it? When I said the game just came out last week I didn't mean it like it was a finished game. It's only been a week and people are already complaining on slow updates. Rofl :WaitWhat::KEK: So not really sure " First post here was January 2020 - not last week." is supposed to mean. If you look at the top of the 1st page, you can literally see the date it was posted.
Ummm...You might be living a year behind, matey. It's currently 2021...

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Uhmm okay, I admit that was a huge brain fart on my end thinking that it's Jan 16, 2020 today. So uh... Touche. Now if you'll excuse me, I must prepare a rope and a chair.
Come on now, not that big of a faux pass.

On a more humorous note, I remembered this bit from George Carlin:

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Incel

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
To change a stat (love, lust, intellect etc.) you need to open the console and type:
mc.stats['intellect'][0] = 10

...changing 'intellect' to 10 for example. If you just type mc.stats it will show you the entire list of all stats that you can change, but each stat is not the direct number, it's a tiny list, that's why the "[0]" is needed after the stat name, you're changing the first number in the list in the stat. So it's NOT mc.stats['intellect']=10, but mc.stats['intellect][0]=10.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm at the doughnut part of Stolen Hearts quest. The guide is pointing to the doughnuts and I can't progress. Any ideas?

Somehow I managed to finish it. Though the end was unsatisfactory.

Last edited:

SirArkron

Jan 17, 2020
I am currently running into an error when trying to complete the missing tapes mission. After talking to Jo, when I am entering the bathroom, my game would just run into errors and I can't seem to find a solution around this. I wonder if anyone has a fix or running into this issue as well
I'm having the same error, unable to do the second mini-game cleaning the laundry.

Error traceback.txt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DekuMike

Dec 28, 2019
To change a stat (love, lust, intellect etc.) you need to open the console and type:
mc.stats['intellect'][0] = 10

...changing 'intellect' to 10 for example. If you just type mc.stats it will show you the entire list of all stats that you can change, but each stat is not the direct number, it's a tiny list, that's why the "[0]" is needed after the stat name, you're changing the first number in the list in the stat. So it's NOT mc.stats['intellect']=10, but mc.stats['intellect][0]=10.
How do you open the console?

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes