Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
If you're referring to the fuse box upstairs for the quest "A Short Fuse" given by Jacklyn, you need to combine a plastic fork with a lollipop to create the "specialized tool" needed to remove the broken cable. Repairing the cable can be done with electrical tape, which you can get from the English classroom after placing a food item in the leftmost desk and waiting a day.
Thanks for the quick response, cheers!

Actually, I'm referring to the latest update---I think the Halloween quest, Ley of the Land, do you know anything?

Update: Never mind, I finished the quest on my own, everything's good and solved!

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how do u get colored linings on choices? i saw that in walkthrough. mayb it was not a regular thing
is there a danger of NOT getting a quest? as i used that ui button for non-started...picked wrong options and didnot get any notifications . then i rolled back until i got a right sequence...and then the quest was added
finally understood how to interact with items... id welcome cheat for missing items caz my quest order is random i assume

btw any lewd(sex) content... nothing so far, except dream bj

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 151M
SHA1SUM: 3335da569e39fb66e7abccb209e27bd3853b48bb
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
The biggest problem with this game is a lack of patch notes/changelog updates the changelog hasn't been updated since what last year? Since then the game has had multiple updates without any notes for anyone curious since that version
Exactly! I have to check their discord on each release, and even then there is no changelog just a short trailer.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes