Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Got something I am supposed to deliver your hands only...
Google Drive
Is this an alpha? First few steps and I get exceptions like attr not defined and names not defined...

PS - converting to Mac and tried both 7.3.5 and 7.4.8 SDKs - no joy with either...

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2019
WOW how surprising another update with literally one scene. Its crazy how much money they get for this game because we are way past the point of one anal scene a hj and a pussy lick. Its stupid enough that this game has no animations. Stop the focus on quest and FOCUS on some scenes. The title is really fitting because if this keeps up the dev is gonna beg the supporters for another chance. I get it its a game with a monthly update schedule but dont forget these guys get more money than some devs who put out way more content in a monthly update schedule. Quality over quantity my friends

Reactions: Grimmiger

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020
Can someone tell me what is the state of the game right now? Is there a lot of content? Or is not worth it right now?

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Is this an alpha? First few steps and I get exceptions like attr not defined and names not defined...

PS - converting to Mac and tried both 7.3.5 and 7.4.8 SDKs - no joy with either...
YEP IT IS THE INCEL ALPHA RELEASE. I will try to upload mac later today when I get some time.

kamonar

Sep 8, 2017
the art is good and characters are interesting, at least at first, after a while the lack of sex scenes really shows up, also the storytelling started well, show the new student around, talk to people do a favor here and there, but them everything in the story and progression gets thrown out the window, and some half baked excuse of dream sequences gets thrown in, the premise was good but after the beggining everything went very poorly, it had a good premise but i wouldnt expect much from this title unles they completely overhaul the story and quests to be something more coherent and the quests lees grindy and making more sense, everything is so convoluted and forced in the quests that its ludicrous.

Baydeah

Oct 3, 2018
You get a choice of two quests: One follows the Maxine (the odd meganekko) the other follows Lindsey (sporty girl). You can only do one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as far i know i did that quest time ago, so this update is like nothing new then, bcs all i got is bug of lendley falling off all time i go to the hall.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
as far i know i did that quest time ago, so this update is like nothing new then, bcs all i got is bug of lendley falling off all time i go to the hall.
A newish Patreon post references the hand job as does the GIF. The last chapter select is the Maxine quest.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes