exv

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any way you can edit a save to give yourself the compromising photo of the nurse? I've tried quite a few variables but nothing seems to work out.

It's a bit ridiculous that you can be locked out of a lot from just happening to not go outside and spot her during the tour right at the start of the game...
Console command:
mc.add_item ('compromising_photo',1)

Reactions: vlxwgn

Weezow

Jun 23, 2017
Im stuck in the Potted Weeds mission, I cant seem to put water into the kettle. I dont have a regular water bottle anymore and I cant get one, I have the spray thing. Am I stuck? I can only refill the spray bottle and filling it with water and using on the kettle doesnt work, it acts like its something random and not literally water.

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
not sure if anyone noticed but the Flora plant quest, you can open the little dome that protects the potted plant outside the nurse room so that the bonsai can pollinate it. probably gonna affect a future quest

TalezGm

Dec 1, 2020
Im stuck in the Potted Weeds mission, I cant seem to put water into the kettle. I dont have a regular water bottle anymore and I cant get one, I have the spray thing. Am I stuck? I can only refill the spray bottle and filling it with water and using on the kettle doesnt work, it acts like its something random and not literally water.
There a vending machine that sell water bottle,i think

Reactions: Testerguy19

A112548

Jan 14, 2020
this game legit has one, if not my favorite artstyle and overall plot/characters. they are just so.....not cringe and annoying. . . . . .plz don't get abandoned

SN123

May 10, 2018
this game legit has one, if not my favorite artstyle and overall plot/characters. they are just so.....not cringe and annoying. . . . . .plz don't get abandoned
it gets updated every month and the dev team acutally listens to the community and are pretty active so it wont get abandoned hopefully

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Is there any content on Kate's route? Like I started playing on 1.5 or something, and I went with the redhead route. I played every update since then, but I don't think they added any scene right??? Should I replay the game or not yet?

Reactions: greenp

A112548

Jan 14, 2020
Is there any content on Kate's route? Like I started playing on 1.5 or something, and I went with the redhead route. I played every update since then, but I don't think they added any scene right??? Should I replay the game or not yet?
kate end's after the first confrontation quest and nurse quest. no update on that.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes