ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
That's...quite a theory you got there. I don't expect anything supernatural from the game(except for the time travel aspect). It would just not fit with the tone of the game.
I'm actually in the opposite boat - I'm not even sure actual time travel IS occurring.

There are parts where the MC mentions that things don't quite match up to what he remembers (Isabelle and Jacklyn being there, Ms. L dressing sexy, Lindsey being clumsy, etc). So this isn't just a rewind, but a complete rewrite of his past even before he starts changing things.

The vibe I'm picking up is that this is some sort of Purgatory scenario and God/an angel is fighting against the Devil/a demon for control over your soul, in a sort of recreation of your past cobbled together out of your own memories and a few extra elements. Mrs. L pretty much screams some sort of infernal shenanigans (both rewards she gives you are described as being unnaturally warm, the ad for her exercise tapes is almost completely made up of "evil" references, Mrs. L could easily be short for Mrs. L(ucifer), and Lichtenstein could easily be a mash-up of Lightbearer and Morgenstern, both names for Lucifer in myth), and her being the Devil/a demon paints the conversation you overhear from the locker room in an entirely new light (the good force is basically accusing her of cheating at their game). The good force is pretty obviously the mystery person texting you and telling you to follow your heart, and could either be one of the other characters we've already seen, or one of the ones that have been mentioned but we've never seen yet (my money is on the janitor).

It could also explain why the game is keeping track of Love and Lust as separate variables - give in to lust and you're basically playing into the Devil's hands, but "listen to your heart" and pursue love and you're redeeming yourself.

To go a step farther, Isabelle and Kate would seem to be the main champions/tools of each side, with Isabelle always talking about making the world a better place and encouraging you to be better, and Kate... well, being Kate.

It's hard to say whether all the other characters are just figments of your imagination, angels and demons taking on the roles of the characters they're pretending to be, or if they're the actual souls of the people they seem to be, but all are possible...

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I'm actually in the opposite boat - I'm not even sure actual time travel IS occurring.

There are parts where the MC mentions that things don't quite match up to what he remembers (Isabelle and Jacklyn being there, Ms. L dressing sexy, Lindsey being clumsy, etc). So this isn't just a rewind, but a complete rewrite of his past even before he starts changing things.

The vibe I'm picking up is that this is some sort of Purgatory scenario and God/an angel is fighting against the Devil/a demon for control over your soul, in a sort of recreation of your past cobbled together out of your own memories and a few extra elements. Mrs. L pretty much screams some sort of infernal shenanigans (both rewards she gives you are described as being unnaturally warm, the ad for her exercise tapes is almost completely made up of "evil" references, Mrs. L could easily be short for Mrs. L(ucifer), and Lichtenstein could easily be a mash-up of Lightbearer and Morgenstern, both names for Lucifer in myth), and her being the Devil/a demon paints the conversation you overhear from the locker room in an entirely new light (the good force is basically accusing her of cheating at their game). The good force is pretty obviously the mystery person texting you and telling you to follow your heart, and could either be one of the other characters we've already seen, or one of the ones that have been mentioned but we've never seen yet (my money is on the janitor).

It could also explain why the game is keeping track of Love and Lust as separate variables - give in to lust and you're basically playing into the Devil's hands, but "listen to your heart" and pursue love and you're redeeming yourself.

To go a step farther, Isabelle and Kate would seem to be the main champions/tools of each side, with Isabelle always talking about making the world a better place and encouraging you to be better, and Kate... well, being Kate.

It's hard to say whether all the other characters are just figments of your imagination, angels and demons taking on the roles of the characters they're pretending to be, or if they're the actual souls of the people they seem to be, but all are possible...
While what you said might hold some truth to it, I think a good part of it is far-fetched. Like, I agree with you on that rather than it being simple time travel to the past it might be more than that. Maybe the MC is in an alternate reality? Who knows.

I also think that your Love and Lust theory in which increasing love points means "Good Path" whereas increasing lust points means following the "Evil Path" as an interesting way to look at this mechanic. But this mechanic has been implemented in a lot of games and most of the time it just means corrupting the L.I, i.e. increasing love points makes the girl fall in love with you whereas increasing lust points means that the girl is slutty and would fuck just about anyone. So, I'm on the fence on this one. We don't know what those love and lust points pertain too.

The theory of angels and demon in my mind is a bit too unlikely. Like, I know something is going on with Mrs. L with all her talk in the locker room with someone and that she is hiding something. But she being a demon/devil? Nope. Can't imagine how that would fit the tone of the game.

The game already has a supernatural element in it but if they add more to this like fantasy and angels and demons then it won't really blend well with the already established plot. Sometimes cramming too much genres in a story can overwhelm the overall plot and the creator can lose sight of his vision for his original work. So, I just want the developer to just stick with the original idea of time travel/alternate reality and not further complicate it by diverting his attention to other stuff like angels and demons. The only questions the story needs to resolve is:-
1) Who the mysterious individual is who sent MC back in time?
2) What was the motive to send us back in time?
3) What is Mrs. L hiding?
4) And what caused the changes to happen in this timeline? ( Lindsey being clumsy, Mrs. L's change, etc. ) Assuming it's time travel and not some alternate reality.

If I get the answer to these questions I'm satisfied.

Last edited:

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
I get headaches from this game. click here, click there, click everywhere. i#ve been clicking around hours and only got one blowjob scene and now am stuck in the damn classroom. frustration. sadge. help.

jpadun

Mar 14, 2020
From what I can see in the comments, it comes to my understanding that there's no incest nor any sexual involvement with the family hotties?

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020

hay umm sorry to disturbe you but how do i get all the corruption ending and the glory or something idk ending can you plz help

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Where are all the monents of corruption you can get? I only have 2 of them and the develepor harp said you wantee to get the Kate love route.

Jul 21, 2018
I last played at version 0.6 and the only sexual scene I got from hours of playing was the "Hot Sauce" scene + "Naughty Nurse". Has there been any more new scenes since then?

Also is there a walkthrough for this now? I remember aimlessly clicking and I'd rather not go through that again.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I last played at version 0.6 and the only sexual scene I got from hours of playing was the "Hot Sauce" scene + "Naughty Nurse". Has there been any more new scenes since then?

Also is there a walkthrough for this now? I remember aimlessly clicking and I'd rather not go through that again.
The only sex scene as per my knowledge in the whole game is the anal sex scene with the art teacher.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes