Lazanha

Nov 7, 2018
How do you access Admin ???
how to access command console?

You simply press "Shift + O"
In some others games though you will need to have a progam or edit the game files to acess the console command because the dev doesn't want you to cheat or break the gaame on accident. In this case I recommend using the "UnRen" app, you should find it if you search it.
Alternatively you can try to use an very useful site "saveditor" that allows you to edit renpy games and also others engines games too.

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
Would there ever be a gallery unlocker mod?
You can just unlock the phone scenes using the command console. Work fine, and so far it seems to be future proof (Eg: Also works when new versions / new scenes are released). To do so, just do the following:

- Load a savegame.
- Open the command console using SHIFT + O.
- Write the following command in the console: def is_replay_unlocked(all):return True

After that open the phone and all the scenes will be unlocked. The only downside is that this doesn't persist so after reloading the game you'd have to do the same trick. But as the game remembers the command you can just open the console again and press the UP arrow to load the last entered line. (Which means all you have to do is press enter to activate the gallery again).

Note that this trick isn't mine. Full credit goes to whoever it was that posted this in this thread a couple months earlier.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
You can just unlock the phone scenes using the command console. Work fine, and so far it seems to be future proof (Eg: Also works when new versions / new scenes are released). To do so, just do the following:

- Load a savegame.
- Write the following command in the console: def is_replay_unlocked(all):return True

After that open the phone and all the scenes will be unlocked. The only downside is that this doesn't persist so after reloading the game you'd have to do the same trick. But as the game remembers the command you can just open the console again and press the UP arrow to load the last entered line. (Which means all you have to do is press enter to activate the gallery again).

Note that this trick isn't mine. Full credit goes to whoever it was that posted this in this thread a couple months earlier.

How does one get to the command console?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I would love to know whats new but, on the main page the Changelog goes 1.1 then 1.3??? Can someone please post the changelog for 1.12?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Also I think at this point it is possible that Isabella's dead sister messed up the bathroom, she is likely the unknown contact in your phone and she has been possessing Lindsey at times, taking the chocolates and when she runs into the MC while inside Lindsey, she quickly vacates thereby causing the normal agile Lindsey to stumble. Maybe she sent you back in time to save her sister, who otherwise might have done something tragic and she is keeping tabs, nudging events, etc.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Also I think at this point it is possible that Isabella's dead sister messed up the bathroom, she is likely the unknown contact in your phone and she has been possessing Lindsey at times, taking the chocolates and when she runs into the MC while inside Lindsey, she quickly vacates thereby causing the normal agile Lindsey to stumble. Maybe she sent you back in time to save her sister, who otherwise might have done something tragic and she is keeping tabs, nudging events, etc.
That's...quite a theory you got there. I don't expect anything supernatural from the game(except for the time travel aspect). It would just not fit with the tone of the game.

Like, we already have time travel but now the game wants me to believe that there are ghosts too? What's next? Aliens trying to attend high school disguised as students wanting to study humans up close?

• Angry
Reactions: sztrb

Therod

Apr 20, 2018

- Load a savegame.

How do I scroll down in the replay gallery?

Reactions: gourmet135

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Since we're asking questions about the story, exactly how many years did MC travel? Did he simply not upgrade his phone? Wouldn't people question his use of a phone from the future (I suppose nobody looks at anyones phone unless it's the z fold which people have commented on to me)? What if his phone had 5g and he travelled back to 2g? 2g isn't even used in new phones.

How would the phone companies handle a future OS that doesn't even exist yet? Would it even connect online?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes