ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I don't want them to be nude but i can't do anything, they always are, i've pressed the X key, nothing happens, they're just always nude.

Any suggestions?
You probably downloaded the wrong patch. I also shared one that is supposed to do that. I have updated the patch so just replace the files with the ones here.

AnotherBrick

Mar 16, 2019
I need help, I'm stuck on the Nothing Wrong with Me quest because after getting the bag, Lindsey was nowhere to found and the quest is fixed
Same problem.
Just go to the Sports Wing and write these two commands in the console:
flora.activity=u'standing'
flora.location=u'school_first_hall_east'

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a way to play this game without having to get involved with the incest characters?
As far as I know you're going to have to interact with them one way or another but what you can do is avoid their route, the game gives you a choice whether to make a move on them or not. You could also limit your love points with them I guess.

Also, currently the game has nothing juicy regarding the incest characters and what little it does have is avoidable.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is there any way you can edit a save to give yourself the compromising photo of the nurse? I've tried quite a few variables but nothing seems to work out.

It's a bit ridiculous that you can be locked out of a lot from just happening to not go outside and spot her during the tour right at the start of the game...

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I've a couple questions;

1 How do I turn the timer off? unable to disable it in order to explore, just curious.
2 I'm currently stuck in homeroom, and trying to complete the quest with Isabel and Flora, mind giving a hint?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I've a couple questions;

1 How do I turn the timer off? unable to disable it in order to explore, just curious.
2 I'm currently stuck in homeroom, and trying to complete the quest with Isabel and Flora, mind giving a hint?
1. By timer do you mean the ability to advance time? Then, I don't think you can disable the timer. You can only advance time but not disable it by any means.
2. Apparently you have to endorse Isabelle for getting the reward, I tried to make Flora get the reward when I was on her route and I was stuck too but when I tried to endorse Isabelle it worked for me. And when I was on Kate route I voted for myself and also told Flora to vote me, I still couldn't get the reward myself, so I think the only way out of that is to have Isabelle get the reward.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
It's a cool game, but feels like you miss out a lot of stuff because it is easy to get locked out..
I didn't get the Nurse picture, therefore I ended up losing a lot of stuff, apparently..

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes