sierraleone22

May 30, 2017
where do I put the codes?
First off, you have to enable the console via the renpy subfolder and change the code line in the console.rpy file once you have enabled it, go back into the game, and you've loaded or started a new game press shift+O, then type in the codes.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The NOPY upload seems to be of a version updated on August 1, 2021. It should have newer files, since it has just been updated, yeah?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I'm still stuck with the bugged "The Ley of the Land" quest (with the maxine_lines_locator bug) so I can't start the new quest
Any way to fix this without having to play through the whole stuff again (or just to start the new quest) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaine1994

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
2 updates now i've been stuck on "Nothing else matters" quest with no in game guide on what to do, no other "unstarted quests" no new ones and no updated walkthrough.

This is a great game but i'm getting tired of this.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This game seems to be broken. I got the wakeup call from the sister wanting to use my console, dressed in the kimono(tried the nothing option also), nobody in house to interact with, go to school, can't advance time, get stuck in school with lines like "every time I go inside, I end up where I started". Just stuck in a loop. The quests are not very clear. Love the art work but the game mechanics need some serious work.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
This game seems to be broken. I got the wakeup call from the sister wanting to use my console, dressed in the kimono(tried the nothing option also), nobody in house to interact with, go to school, can't advance time, get stuck in school with lines like "every time I go inside, I end up where I started". Just stuck in a loop. The quests are not very clear. Love the art work but the game mechanics need some serious work.
Go to the Gym.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Go to the Gym.
Well that was random as hell. If it is going to force you into one specific quest, it should automatically switch to that quest on the menu. The gym was the only place I did not try and the cryptic dialogue it kept spewing, when it wouldn't let me do anything else, sure did nothing to point me in that direction.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Also, while asking questions, how do you get the hints section on the phone to scroll down? Can we get a better result than Isabella slapping Lindsey? Seems like I should be able to tell her about Lindsey's sudden medical issues before she goes off and wallops her.

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Same issue here.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes